|𝖥𝖭𝖥 𝖦𝖮𝖤𝖲 𝖳𝖮 ᶜʰᵘᶜᵏʸ ᶜʰᵉᵉˢᵉ!|

Hiya Shawtys- This was requested by outersspxe  hopefully they enjoy this or at least everybody else would enjoy this, love y'all! ^^

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in while, I was little bit busy with other stuff and mental health reasons, I did explain in Message board one of the reasons why it has been taking so long and I'm working on future projects for this book, so I do apologze.
______________________________________
There everybody funkin was in Mother Dearest limo with Everybody screaming to the top of their lungs . . . "CHUCK E  CHEESE, CHUCK E CHEESE CHUCK E CHEESE, CHUCK E CHEESE, CHUCK E CHEESE-" Boyfriend called as the rest joined in besides two, Senpai and The Girlfriend or as everybody called her in that funkin
Abgiail/Abby/Heather as just a prank bro. "Stop fucking yelling Chuck E Cheese, your not children. My god, why the funk are we even going to there in first place?"

"Because, Chuck E Cheese . " Daddy Dearest exclaimed while making no directive points to his argument. "First off, May I ask, What is Chuck E Cheese . . . ? " Senpai asked curiously as he looked at Girlfriend to give him the answer. "Well, Chuck E Cheese
Is a children establishment about A Rat named Chucky and his friends, it has games, robot animatronics that will probably haunt you in your sleep,  a Mascot or Chucky himself, Pizza that literally starts a whole conspiracy theory, yeah that kinda stuff, Senpai." She responded, honestly she was 19 and didn't have the need to go to a children establishment about a RAT.
"Ah, Okay-" Senpai was shortly cut off with, "Abby Chucky is not a fucking RAT, he's a Mouse." Pico said, he literally yelled that behind the garage, that's right Pico was literally sitting behind the garage .  "Stfu Pico, no one cares about your opinion." She said rolling her eyes at the stupid response.

All out of nowhere they hit a stop, the limo had harder stop as Mother Mearest was little startled and along with the rest. "Well, Darlings . . . I guess we're here at children  establishment . . . Get the funk out my car." She said unlocking the door herself even though Daddy Dearest was funkin driving and could do that himself. Yet, everybody got out of the car and went into Chuck E cheese. The first thing they did was go get tokens so they went to the employee.
"Konichiwa ! " She said, but it was familiar, it was Hatsune Miku, again.
"Sister wtf are you doing here, I thought you work at fucking McDonald's and as a vocaloid." The boyfriend asked his sister SO KINDLY.

"Good to funkin know, because I don't know. These jobs don't pay me enough. Please give me your fucking money for some crap tokens that you use on shitty arcade games just for a unless prize- I mean- here are your tokens, remember Chuck E cheese is place is where a kid can be a Kid ! " Miku said  overfilled with joy. "Yo, thanks Miku". Pico said trying to at least have heart, but he truly didn't. They all Split off dragging Boyfriend with Pico and Girlfriend and Senpai, alone.

"So . . . Fair Maiden, what would like to do first, darling?" Senpai asked her, with a sparkle in his eyes. "Well, we could try one game and then get the pizzas since I know they going be hungry after acting like idiots ! " She said with smile holding Senpai's hand with smile. "O-oh Alright, if you liked to darling dearest ! " He said with a little stutter in his voice. Girlfriend points to a game that looks like some kind of ski ball game? "Ski ball ! That's a good one right, Senpai?" She asked kindly to her besite. "I guess we could try that . . . " Senpai wasn't really good at ski ball, in fact any time of active of ski ball. "I know your nervous, Senpai. But I know you can do it ! " She said with little grin before skiing a ball inside the machine before getting 10 points. "See? Even if you have low points you still get tickets and your good at it ^^!" She said explaining it to the blonde. Senpai felt little bit but another side himself said other wise
. . . "W-Well I guess it doesn't hurt to try, Girlfriend, darling ! " A thought in his poped in his head ''can you really trust her''? That's one of his big thoughts . . . But he still did it anyways even so. He was interrupted when the ball was out of his hands. "Senpai! You did it, you got a 50! That's super good!" The girlfriend says as she pointed out the ball went into the Ski ball "50 points" column.  "O-oh wow ! I can't believe I did that ! "  He said out loud.

With the two idiots, boyfriend and Pico.

"Breep bop bap bee ?" Asked boyfriend While he was getting dragged over the Chuck E Cheese grounds. "First off, cut the beep bop shit, you know how to speak English, second off I need fucking find it-"
"Find what . . . ? Second off English isn't just my first language, pico-" boyfriend said, "yeah I fucking know that dip shit, but it's a surprise, Bf." Pico said to him with sus smirk.
They ran through the whole establishment literally like they were children. "FUCK THEY DON'T HAVE IT-" pico yelled through the whole place. "What don't they have-"
Boyfriend was shortly cut off, "THEY JUST DON'T HAVE IT. " Pico looked like he was about to sob but Boyfriend slapped him. "let's go play another game then, it's not that big of deal, dumb, dumb. " He said cutely.
"Fucking fine. I just wanted you to show you it . . . I didn't get to show ya it last time lmao-" Pico said very much chill ngl. They kept walking but then heard Girlfriend get the pizza.
"Shit she getting the good shit". Said Pico before continuing, "well it's best if you just go to her Ima find some stuff to play." He said with not really surprised face to be quite honest. "If you say so . " Boyfriend saying before shrugging and going off where everybody was.

Everybody enjoyed the weird Chuck E Cheese Pizza and everybody went home a few hours later well besides Senpai, Senpai does not have a home. Senpai is homeless in a shitty Tv dating simulator.