♫︎❦︎𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐏𝐀𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍 ((ʳᵉᵐᵃᵏᵉ))♫︎❦︎

So, I decided To remake Senpai's Headcanon because now think it's cringe. So here's my fixed V.R. of Senpai's Headcanon some things have changed others are just copied and pasted. Enjoy quality cringe : )

I guess this half AU now and Mostly Headcanon-
_____________________________________

- • Senpai and Abigail used to date then we'll meeting Daddy Dearest or Abgiail both Parents Mrs and Mr. Murder. Daddy Dearest threw Senpai into the game because he didn't want him to date his Daughter. Abby knew about this and for a while like a year they kept their relationship and then Girlfriend moved on and Senpai found out about boyfriend. Now he heartbroken boy.

- • his reputation and appearance means everything to him ruin that and let's just say . . . . You go oof.

- • Senpai has Autophobia/Monophobia The Fear of being alone and Athazagoraphobia the fear of being forgotten.

- • Mostly everybody can't see his corruption necessarily like in-game characters like the fangirls or other characters like let's say teachers in the game. Sometimes it can be the same effect with real life humans some can see his physical appearance or if somebody got trapped in game that was in the real world Senpai could make the choice if they see the appearance or not. If choices not to he gonna look like normal dating sim Senpai.

- • The fangirls would follow him around everywhere and try to make Senpai date them. Senpai doesn't mind this at all, he's flattered even taking on crowds.

- • he likes cuddles sometimes he's a soft precious bean.

- • he doesn't like anyone touching his hair, he's like a perfectionist, Everything must be perfect or he will flip.

- •Will call anyone names like Darling, Sweetheart, Hun, sweetie, You name it!

-•Senpai is simp for Girlfriend literally. He likes her badly.

- • He prefers to be called "Rose Boy" because the definition of a Rose means "Roses are most commonly associated with love and romance. Roses can also mean secrecy and confidentiality. ((The full definition of what's the meaning of the meaning of rose is on Google, check out the article if want to know more I cannot say the full definition.))

- • sometimes when ever dialogue appears between Senpai and another person a text box will appear when ever Senpai talks because of the dating simulator.

- • though Gf/Abigail and Senpai are best friends, He still has Feelings for her.

- • Senpai likes to wear heels sometimes because he likes being taller than everybody and makes him feel more ✨pretty✨. He also sometimes wears corsets.

- • Absolutely hates Boyfriend and Daddy Dearest. He will never forgive Daddy Dearest either and Boyfriend is just a WORM who almost ruined his reputation in front of his fangirls.

- • he's a very apologetic person and will apologize for everything even the things he didn't even do.

- • Senpai's pronouns would probably be He/They Him/Them.

- • Senpai has mad angry issues. He will blow and start to fucking yell at everything even objects.

- • He will literally call you any name like Darling, Sweetheart, Hun, Sweetie, ect.

- • Senpai and Lemon Demon are well friends because Boyfriend and Girlfriend made them to meet each other. Lemon Demon especially likes the Spirit.

- • can make roses appear out of nowhere. I don't know why the fuck he can but he can.

- • Sometimes prefers to call himself "we", "our" or "they", ect. As if their were multiple people.