𝗖𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗦 . 𝘍𝘛. ʸ/ⁿ ❤︎

Hello, Shawtys ! < 3 welcome back ! This was requested by ShivaMorgan
I hope that you'll enjoy it along with others < 3 !

I apologize for not adding Mommy Mearest, Daddy Dearest, and skid & Pump !
____________________________________
BOYFRIEND |  . . . . . ;;

- • Boyfriend would probably lose, because he hontestly likes that kinda stuff, he's not a soft boy, he likes the Comfort of being cuddled because it's warm.

- • it's best to hold his hands first because he hontestly likes hand holding and because it's more of a safe feeling.

- • probably be taking place on couch, he was on his phone or practicing his rap battling/singing when you sneak behind him.

- • for some reason, he falls sleep. Y/N doesn't actually know reason and same for the boyfriend himself.

- • he would probably want to be hugged while being "Cuddled attacked", if you gonna cuddle him, you gonna do it right ----

- • Boyfriend would be doing that cliche couple thing with the headphones. Left ear is Boyfriend and the right ear is you.

- • probably after the cuddle war, he would wake up and sing a song for you, he does it because he loves you !

__________________________________
GIRLFRIEND;;; .  . .  . !

- • Girlfriend would win a Cuddle war against Y/N. Though yes, she likes being cuddled by you, she would probably drag you.

- • She would DEFINITELY pick up Y/N and then hug them tightly and wouldn't let go of them, as She Cuddles your face.

- •Girlfriend would do that cliche couple thing (similar to Boyfriend) with headphones, she likes listening to music with you while doing everything even cuddling --

- • Girlfriend does a thing called "Butterfly kisses", Butterfly kisses are basically just your eyelashes and you blanking, it's like being tickled by butterfly so that's why it's called that--
She'll do that to Y/N probably--

- • 👀👀 your gonna be between her Puppy dog thighs, let's be honest that's probably gonna happen--
______________________________________
PICO . . . ;;;;

- • well since this a cuddle war, this a taking place in fort that Pico made out of his messy bed that he never really makes, pillows, half of his couch, and plushies---

- • Pico is winning this goddamn cuddle war definitely. This is literally war I mean come on ---

- • Pico seems to acts Tsundere, which he does . He does actually like cuddling with you, he just is rather cold and hot-headed, but he warms up to it after an hour.

- • W i l l  a t t a c k  y o u  w i t h
   ✨ L o v e ✨

- • let's just say there's gonna be alot kisses, like alot of them. Because this is one of his ways into attacking you with love :)

- • Pico wants Blankets, you two are being on under the blanket. Perfect Friday night cuddle war in his eyes.
__________________________________
SENPAI ! . . .

- • Senpai is rather clingy, so he would probably would win a Cuddle war, but he would lose due to his clingyness.

- • He would probably would get on top of you or look down at you rather sweetly, before laying down with you.

- • he likes getting pats, I mean softly. Remember what I said about him being pissed off if you touch his hair or messed it  up. Yeah, he likes a partner touching his hair.

- •Senpai will kiss you definitely, mostly likely on the hand, since he considerates it romance.

- •  hes acts as a perfectionist. So, everything is going to be perfect. Even if it is a Cuddle war doesn't matter. Had to well, everything has to okay, everything has to be in place and by the end of it, it has to be you and him resting.

- • He will hug you tightly like Girlfriend and the rest of them. He just won't let go of you, so if you did have plans , well now your stuck. You would probably be there for maybe 10 mins or 2 hours. Then He'll apologize for doing that.

- • He's confident, it's Y/N would have to make the first move before he does. Or it might be a little awkward for him and for your sack.

- • lays on your lap rather lovingly.
It's like a distance but not really because he does this on his own.
___________________________________