❦︎«ɢғ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴ» + introduction❦︎

H i - Okay this is some Dum, Dum story or headcanon I wanted to do for a long while but Never got to do because I was a lazy.
S o o , Here my headcanon- and maybe some Oneshots and S h o r t s.
E n j o y Some G f Headcanon for your Holy s o u l -

_______________________________________
• !Girlfriend Headcanon!♫︎❦︎

- • Girlfriend's name is Abigail, but she actually would prefer to be called Heather or Abby.

- • Abigail likes attention, she actually doesn't like being ignored by anyone, especially Keith/Bf.

- • She absolutely Loves Hugs! She mostly likes giving others hug, but she's fine with Bf or anyone giving her hugs!

- • Abigail is a bit of partyer, She would go to any Party in town, you name it, she's there!

- • Abigail will always be a Daddy's girl because he's always there for her and bit over protective of her, which she appreciates and Loves him for.

- • Abigail helps Keith and whoever changeling him with Music and set ups whenever Background Music, Pug ins and making sure the microphones work.

- • Abigail and Senpai are actually best friends!

- • Mommy Dearest and Abigail have mother, daughter karaoke.

- • Abigail absolutely loves karaoke, especially with Keith!

- • She actually likes to Sing with Bf/Keith. She doesn't like to sing alone because it makes her feel lonely.

- • Her personality is like Sweetheart but with a wild card type personality.

- • She will literally be the person who will not get into car unless you let her ride the roof. ((That's why Mommy Dearest and Keith have a battle on the roof on the limo.))

- • Abigail really loves cuddles and snuggles, mostly by Bf/Keith and Senpai.

- • She doesn't like her up in ponytails, pigtails, ect. She only wants her hair down.

- • Abigail absolutely hates people touching her hair, U will die a very fateful death if you do touch her hair-

- • She hates violence's She will automatically get scared. She very peaceful and doesn't believe that violence's would the answer.

- • She loves the Skid and Pump! They are wholesome children that need to be protected at all cost.

- • Abigail has Astraphobia ((The Fear of lighting.))

- • she's the kindest person you will Ever met in your life. She's too precious and Wholesome! ^^
______________________________________