"Kezr! S-stop i-i-t!" He didn't and blew rasberrys on my cheeks causing me to laugh out more.

I got a sudden idea and I cupped his cheeks in mine and slammed his lips on mine. Him being his usual instantly kissed me back.

He groaned and smirked when I flipped us over and hovered above him.

"My turn love" I whispered to him seductively and his smirk grew wider.

I knew he did this to get my attention. Well, he now has full control of it.

I leaned down and puckered my lips, he closed his eyes wanting a kiss from me but I smirked and swerved. I bit his neck a little harshly than I should have causing him to hiss and cup my butt.

I quickly licked the spot and sucked on it causing him to tighten his hold on my booty.

"I-" I sucked his neck making sure to leave my kisses and marking my territory.

"Love-" I sucked his earlobe and he moaned in my ear causing me to let out a quiet moan too.

"You" I slammed my lips on his and without wasting any time he assaulted my lips with his biting, sucking and teasing. He pushed his tongue in my mouth and I moaned against his mouth feeling his bare packs.

"I love you Zelli" He said and deepened our kiss.

"Aunt Ell-Omg!!" Our head turned towards the door when I saw Lilah standing at the doorsteps with her eyes widened and jaw dropped.

I looked back at Kezr and that baloney winked at me. I immediately got off him as if he had burnt me and he tsked and rolled his eyes.

"What happened?" Maria came barging into the room with an angry Zake behind her.

"Did she see it again?" Zake asked calmly.

I looked at Kezr from the corner of my eyes and he looked at me back. We looked up front and nodded.

"The heck is wrong with you horny people!? Lock. Your. Bedrooms. It's not that hard to understand!" I bit the inside of my cheek to not laugh and looked down and held Kezr's hand tightly in mine.

"Dad! They were eating each other's face!" Lilah screeched and hugged Zake's leg. He put his hand on her head and glared straight at Kezr and he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, firstly, don't fucking look at me like that. Secondly, She came into our room on her own. I am not gonna know when I kiss Zelli. If I knew it then the room would be locked 24/7" Kezr shurrged as if it was all normal and Maria looked at me giggling.

"Well, even after three years you two are definitely cute." She winked at me and I blushed and looked at our intertwined hands.

"Aunt Ella.... You were kissing Uncle K?" Little Lilah said without looking at me with her face buried in her father's leg.

"Yes love. I was" I saw her body visibly shudder and she turned around with eyes widened.

"I wanna kiss a boy too!" Zake's head snapped towards me and he gave me a glare that could probably bury me 6ft under. I shrugged my shoulders and looked down trying to control my laughter.

"Lilly, firstly I am not a boy. A man. And you. Aren't . Allowed. To. Have. A. Boyfriend! Let alone kiss someone!" Kezr shouted causing Lilah to whimper and hug her father's leg again.

Kezr and Zake are both protective of their little angel. I almost feel bad for her. Almost.

"Shhhh!!!" Maria said and smacked Kezr's head to which Kezr balled his fists and glared at her.