• O N E •

Nova was a normal (ish) 21 year old girl finished school and went on to university later dropped out as she wanted to explore the world and that she did with her boyfriend While she was at high school she fell in love with Bradley, he was in the popular group at school Which automatically made nova apart of the " clique"  which she didn't really like truthfully she hated the attention she was happy with her 3 best friends Ellie Millie and Ben. But being with Bradley pushed their friendship apart as they did everything together from watching movies every weekend to going on adventures getting themselves in trouble staying out late it was clear to say she was madly in love with him and planned her life around him marriage, baby's and having their dream home together. 

Until one day she was away visiting her family for a week or so but Nova decided to come home early and visit Bradley as a surprise, she stopped and got his favourite junk food and headed to his house. Nova had a key and let herself in trying to be as quiet as she could not to ruin the surprise she looked downstairs and nobody was in sight so she continued looking around and headed to his bedroom That's when she had the shock of her life.

Her best friend Millie was lead in bed with him doing things I couldn't of even imagined, " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" yelled nova both Bradley and Millie stopped what they was doing and stared at nova saying nothing " I LEAVE YOU FOR A WEEK AND THIS IS WHAT YOUR DOING" Bradley decided now was probably the best time to to speak up "it's not what it looks like Baby I was feeling low and was missing you" Nova was feeling sick to her stomach and couldn't even believe what shit he was saying " you missed me that much you ran to my best friend and though oooh I know why don't I fuck her I'll feel better " Millie let out a laugh without realising making her put her hand over her mouth to stop herself "I'm so so so sorry Novy I don't even know what to say " Nova heard enough and turned round and raced down stares leaving the house and not looking back once.