Chapter 14.

What people think about you doesn't matter as much as what you think about yourself.
-Ecstaticbloom.

I woke up feeling a little groggy before I remembered where I was. I sat up on the soft bed, rubbing my eyes.

No matter how loathe I am to admit it, that was the best sleep I've had in forever.

I yawned and looked around with crusty eyes. Taking in the room with well rested eyes. As I said before, the room was very big, bigger than my apartment.

I stood up from the bed and walked towards one of the two doors in the room. I could feel my bladder crying out.

I pulled the door open and was met with what was easily the biggest bathroom I've ever seen. What the hell?!

It had a big bathtub that looked like it was made of marble at one corner. Then a shower separated by glass at another corner. It had a floor to ceiling window similar to the one in the room but this one was overlooking an elaborate garden, I mean from my window I could see that the garden had statues.

The bathroom was beautiful but elaborate. And that's not me exaggerating.

I sat on the toilet that was overlooking the sink, I could see myself in the big mirror spanning from one corner of the room to the next.

After relieving myself I washed my hand at the sink and walked back out.

My bag was by the door of the room, I opened it and took my slippers out. It was an obsessive habit, I couldn't go anywhere without my slippers.

I opened the door, intent on searching for Sorcha. But I found two men outside my door instead. The both of them wore crisp expensive looking suits and similar expressions that screamed 'Dont talk to me'.

"Excuse me?" I called out to them since they didn't even bother to acknowledge me or even breath in my general direction when I opened the door. But they still didn't budge. "Do you need something?" I asked but the sinking feeling in my stomach told me what I didn't want to know.

My thoughts for escaping have just been proved useless. I could never escape at least not with Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel's body doubles flagging me.

I shook my head and walked out of the room. I was beginning to feel like a prisoner, one with a palace for a prison but a prisoner none the less.

"Do you know where I can find Sorcha?" I asked the two hulk's breathing down my neck.

They didn't answer but one took the lead, leading me 'presumably' to where Sorcha was.

I didn't have to go very far, we just walked down the stairs, turned a corner at a landing, walked down a wide hallway and he opened a door for me.

I looked into the room to see a large bed with a canopy dominating the center of the room.

It was frozen themed everything. From the bed to the walls, even the lightbulbs strategically placed at different parts of the room were designed like snowflakes.

The ceiling was designed as if it was frozen in the motion of Elsa clearing the snow.

I looked towards the bathroom when I heard the toilet flush. I didn't have to wait long for Sorcha to step out.