Chapter 4

Hola Bitches and Bitchettes, it's me again... Yeah your favorite person in the whole wide world.

Do what you want darling.
Those bad decisions ain't gonna make themselves.
-Ecstaticbloom.

I was finally done with my shift.
I sat close to the exit, waiting for BR to finish his shift so we could go home.

The club acted as a bar during the day, satisfying people's alcoholic thirst during the day and their upmost erotic fantasies at night. So it was open 24/7.

"Let's go Bella." BR came out from where he went to drop his tag and sign out. "Want me to carry you again?" He knew just how to take care of me.

"Yes please." I said stretching out my hands like a child, he just laughed at me and crouched low in front of me. Silently asking me to climb on. "I'm bringing the bike tomorrow." He straightened with me in his back.

"No." I gasped, liked he'd just told me he killed my pet whale. "You don't love me anymore? You're tired of carrying me?" I asked in a high pitched voice.

He just laughed, he knew how much I loved being extra.

"I got ten times what I usually get for private dances for one person today." I spoke up after a couple minutes of silence.

"Wow." He said then adjusted me on his back "Yeah, a guy just came and dropped the offer when I refused to dance any more." I said giving him the gist as he walked. Our mornings usually consisted of these types of talks, he'd either carry me or I'd walk along and I'd tell him how my night went or he'd tell me about his.

"But knowing you, you'd have still refused, what happened?" I smiled at that. "How do you know me so well BR?" I played with his hair, his hair suddenly reminded me of mystery man.

"Well..." I hit his shoulder, cutting him off. "It was rhetorical idiot." I rolled my eyes

"As I was saying, he had the sexiest voice ever. It sounded so dreamy, plus he had her eyes, he reminded me so much of her. I just wanted to look at eyes so similar to hers."

"Oh." I rested my head on his shoulder "Yeah. But he had to go spoil it. He called me Regina or something like that, who knew he just needed a dancer for role playing." Probably an ex he was still pining after, I thought spitefully.

"My poor baby." BR patted my thighs "Who knew sexy voice was such a dick."

"Yeah, and he had the sexiest accent ever, it was crazy, like I wanted to just give myself to him at the sound of his voice." I sighed dreamily.

"Really baby girl?" I could imagine BR rolling his eyes "What? humor me, this is the first time you're hearing me sound boy crazy and for a dick too." I hit his shoulder.

"Wait did you say he had an accent?" What does that have to do with this BR? listen to my boy problems man. It's not like I could call him a boy though. Nope definitely not, that hunk was all Man!

"Yeah, so?" I deadpanned

"Idiot, he's probably Italian." Okaaay?!

"So?!" What? I'm an impatient bitch.

"He said 'Mia Regina' right or something along that line?"