Date(Last Part)

Taehyung PoV:

I woke up and saw Jin sleeping like dead log beside me. Hyung seriously surprised me yesterday.He planned such a amazing date. I never imagined him so romantic.

I think we overdid last night. I mean we did it 4-5 times. I still can't believe last night happened. It all seems like dream.Whenever I look at him, I remember faces that he made yesterday and all moans that came out of his mouth.Ahhh I should stop being perv.

I should be good boyfriend and make him breakfast. Hmm good idea. I put on clothes that were lying beside bed and pulled sheets above him. I resisted urge to kiss him since that might wake him up.

I pulled out instant four Ramyeon packet from my bag. Well my habit of always having Ramyeon in my bag come useful today. I went to kitchen and start to look for utensils. Well cooking Ramyeon is easy. All i have to do is follow instructions on back of packet. I could do this.Hmm.It would take 5 more minutes. May be I should wake him up.

"Wow never thought I would see you in kitchen".I turned around and see Hyung standing on door shirtless.

" Well good morning to you too. I think you forget to wear your shirt. Put it on please it's very distracting. I am trying to cook here like good boyfriend".

He put his arms around my waist and head on my neck.

"I always wanted to do this.It was kinda like fantasy of me that someone will make something for me in kitchen and I would backhug him. Then I will try to seduce him".

He said that and started kissing my neck from behind. I moved my neck to one side to give him more access. I want to see how far he will go? I pretended like it's not a big deal that he is kissing my neck while I am stirring Ramyeon.

I feel his hands under my shirt on my waist. He slowly pushing his hands upward.

"Are you seriously not going to respond? I thought we will have hot kitchen make out session. Fine I will go and put on some shirt".He huffed and try to turn away.

He screeched in surprise as I lifted him up and placed him on the counter top, planting myself between his legs.I closed stove.

I rested my forehead against his. "You mean HERE? You want to fuck in the kitchen?" I asked to confirm. I feel like my ears are playing trick on me. I am hearing things which I always want to hear from his mouth.

He smirked "Yeah I want to fuck in the kitch-"

I grasp his hair tightly and pulled him closer .I kissed him with urgency like my body is on fire. Hyung really know how to turn me on.

I started pinching his nipples as he lapped his tongue with mine. He rolled my balls softly between his fingertips.I stopped kissing him and watched him as he dragged his hand up over my balls and gripped my cock.

I took his hand off. I lifted him up slightly, sliding his pants off, throwing them on the floor and pulled him closer to me.

"Off with your too! "

"Someone is really in hurry"

I pulled off my clothes .As I moved him closer, he got little disbalanced.

He hesitated. "Don't worry, you won't fall. I've got you. Just scooch a bit closer to the edge." I whispered

He scooted closer, put his legs around my waist, hands around my neck and pulled me closer. . . and then I couldn't hold back any longer.I plunged  inside him, deep into that maddening clutch, that heat.