'Huh ali se milne ja rahy han kaya '
(Are you going to meet Ali?)

she thought sarcastically.

"Ali se to nahi Milne ja raha han lakin, honay wale Ali ki maa ko upper zaror bula raha hon "
(I'm not going to meet Ali, but I'm calling  Ali's mother upstairs. )

'Did I say that out loud ?'
she thought.

"yes you did " he  chucked as he went upstairs

Aykiz what the hell is wrong with you . she asked herself as she continue eating her breakfast.

When she completed her breakfast she washed all the dishes and did what she was told.

Now she is standing in front of the devil's den not having enough courage to go inside. the whole time one question was stuck in her mind why did he call her here?

'Did she do something wrong last night '

'Is he mad at her '

'Is he going to punish her for talking to him like that '

she took a deep breath and knocked at the door when she heard a Deep ' come in ' she went inside.

she saw him sitting near the window, he was typing something on his laptop and he didn't spare her a single glance.

"You called" she mumbled.

"Have a seat?" he said without looking up at her.

She did what she was told to do . she sat on the chair in front of him and waited for him to say anything. terror filled in her whole body as she don't know what is going to happen next.

after what felt like ages he closed his laptop and looked at the terror-filled girl. he smirked looking at her his.

"WWhydid you call me here," she asked gathering all her courage.

He saw scared this girl is so he thought why not make her a little more scared?

"I was thinking of having an Ali," he said seriously.

"What," she asked confused.

"We're a married couple, and I think it's time for me to have a baby so that he can be the next hire. "

"WHAT," she asked again this time in pure terror.

"In more simple words, I want to make Love with you Bewi  "

"EWW GROSS NO NO NO NO NO " she shouted

she was about to stand up from her chair but he pulled her onto his lap . a yelp escaped her lips as she start struggling like a mad woman.

"Okay okay quit crying " he tried to make her calm but that only increase her struggle. he gave her a little jerk due to which she stopped immediately.

"Ma maza kar raha tha bewi
(I was joking wife )

she looked up at him to see if he was saying the truth or not and a big smile was spread all over his face which made her red like a tomato. at that time she realised that she was crying the whole time.

'Ye maybe I can I gatya mazaq tha , wesay bhi mera or is ka mazaq ha ajeeb  '

"What are you thinking bewi "

'souch rahi hon tumhara quatal kesay karo '
(I'm wondering how to kill you)