5

C A T H E R I N E

I had yes to the devil in his church clothes.

He asked me if I wanted to come over, I had gotten the idea of what he was hinting. I told him I was a virgin, he promised me he wouldn't go all the way and I had agreed.

I drove to the directions he gave me and ended in front of a house, it was cozy looking. I let out an exhale and turned to see him smirking at me. I sat there emotionless.

I parked in his parking just behind his car. I looked around if there were people and there were none.

He held my hand in his big ones, it was now I realized his fingers were so defined. His hands could alone make me come, his hands....

He leads me to the door and opened it to reveal a neat house, it was spacious and cozy. There was a cross staring me right in my face.

I was becoming more and more unsure......

He made me sit on the couch, and I was mildly hyperventilating.

I had never had a boyfriend, never fallen in love, never got sexually involved with anyone, never looked at a person sexually. The least I had done is a kiss, with tongue. And now.....I was in the home of father Demetrius.

He walked next to me with a glass of water, handing it over to me.

I took the glass, and with all the anxiety riled up inside me I finished the glass in one gulp.

I placed it on the table.

He was looking at me in a way I couldn't describe, was he reconsidering this because I was, a lot now.

He scooted over to me and leaned in, without a warning he placed his lips on mine, kissing me hungrily. His hands within a second were on my body. Greedily dragging his fingers across the hem of my dress.

His kisses became harder, almost bruising my mouth. His tongue thrust in making me clutch his black shirt into my fingers.

He moved away lightly looking straight into my eyes, I was hesitant to look at him.

His hands grabbed my jaw rather painfully, but the pain was pleasurable for some reason.

He trailed his tongues along my bottom lip and groaned, his grip on my jaw tightening. He slipped his thumb inside my mouth.

"suck it angel", he whispered nearing my ear and biting it and licking it afterward.

I obeyed him, I had to. He oozed dominance as he controlled me. And I loved the way his words sounded, sexily shallow.

I swirled my tongue around his thumb, he groaned at the feeling. He licked his lips. And bent in to kiss my neck. he left butterfly kisses all the way to my cleavage and stopped.

He took his thumb out and smiled at me.

"show me what you want darling and I'll give it to you", he said

It almost sounded like a promise. And I was desperate...

I exhaled and bit my lip. The anxiety in my veins had subsided. Lust flowed through me and nothing could stop me right now.

I looked at his hands, he had rolled his sleeves to his elbow, the veins tracing his skin.

I took his right hand in mine, I entered his index and middle finger in my mouth licking it all the while looking at him. I moaned around his fingers and he smirked.

With my left hand, I lifted my dress a bit and took off my panty. His eyes traveled through my movements. I could see the greedy expression his face held. He wanted me just like I wanted him.

I tossed the garment on the floor,

I guided his fingers inside my dress slowly. I bit my lip as he was nearing my core. I closed my eyes as I guided his hand to my pussy.

He made his finger touch and he looked at me with a predatory look in his eyes.

I brought my hand next to me and sat closer to him, his fingers brushed against my heat and I moaned.

"I want your fingers making me come while I moan your name", I said shyly

"yes darling......", he whispered

I could feel his fingers now, clearly without a barrier. His middle finger grazed my clit leaving me breathless. The pleasure was unknown, I had never felt this.

I closed my eyes and bit my lips as he pushed his finger in. I arched my back as his finger starting pumping in and out of me. My breaths got heavier.

"add another", I moaned, I wanted more...........more of him

He added his index finger and middle finger now pumping in and out at an animalistic speed making me close my eyes and grab onto his wrist to slow down.

"D -Demetrius fuck!", I moan as he hits the right spots

"fuck I love your fingers inside me Demetrius", I whisper as he kisses my neck

"you love it don't you? You love making me insane for you, don't you? Answer me!", he growls into my ear

"yes, yes I love making you lose control", I moan as adds the third finger making the pleasure unbearable

I was nearing my orgasm I could feel it.

"I'm going to c-come Demetrius", I moan

His hands go faster making me climax with a loud moan and scream as I clutch onto his shirt crumpling it under my fingers.

He stops after I tap his wrist slowly. My breath regains itself.

He takes his fingers out and looks at it, slick with my come.

He looks at me and smirks, he licks his fingers making me gasp.

"so sweet darling", he moans sucking his fingers

I look down my cheeks and my whole body burning red.

That was so.......hot.