"Man Angle"

Meet strangers with your interests!

Your interests!: bands x bored x food x

____

Looking for someone you can chat whit...
____

I jumped from the sound of my alarm clock going off. I slowly log off of one of my favorite sites on my computer.

Omegle.

I put my computer under my pillow just incase someone was to come in my room for some reason and see my laptop and open it up to see all the fan fiction I write/read, being the fangirl I am.

Awkward..

I slowly let my feet drag me to my bathroom from across the hall, then turning on the light to be met with pail skin, a blonde rat nest on top of my head, and dark bags under my eyes showing off the fact that I haven't slept much. Well, I mean. Im a internet child. I like to stay up all night just surfing the web and re-watching skins and ahs on neflixs when all else fails, but I mostly watch netflixs when I get home from school, or when I tell my mom that I'm "going to bed".

👽✌🏻🌸

After I got out of the shower, I did my make up and getting close to the mirror so I could wing my eyeliner perfectly almost slipping on the tile flour, glossy with water from the shower. my mom wouldn't be so ear to ear about this. I thought to myself realizing the actual amount of water on the flour when I was done with my make up. My room was still cold, just the way I left it. I walked like a penguin over to my closet, grabbing a bra and underwear and then race over to my door grabbing my rope that was on a jacket hook next to my door then race to put my clothes then deciding what I wanted to wear (a/n: outfit on side).

Before I left, I piled all my school books into my backpack, while grabbing my 5sos neckless on the way out. I mean, they are one of my favorite bands... and I'm a full time michael girl...

Yup.

👽✌🏻️🌸

After school started I headed off to my first class of the day witch was art class. don't get me wrong, I love art, and mostly drawing. But some of the people in this class are all just compleat fuck tards except for Ryen Brooke. He is what I like to call a "man angle" Its just his face, and his arms, really just his whole body, and ohhH MY GAWD, DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HIS PERFECT JET BLACK HAIR, and then the way he sMILES JUST KILLS ME IH GAWD HES JUST SON HOT, PLEASE JUST FU-

"Hey Abby" I looked over to see my best friend Dan, and well only friend besides Molly, Luna and Phil. Dan and I have always kinda knew each other all though out school but we didn't really even start talking till we where in 6th grade in wood shop, and it turned out that we all like the same things and did the same things. Like we both spend most of are time in the internet, and we both like all the same music and after that Dan and I have been best friends every sense.

"Psh-dAN!, hey bro" I said trying to look cool.

"..just stop" Dan said putting his head in his hands jokingly.

"I know.." #stopabby2k15

"So are you still coming over on friday to do that calab video?" Dan ask finally taking a set next to me in the back of the art class.

"Don't worry about it, Dan. Ive been wanting to make this video just as much as you've been wanting to". Now you may be thinking 'well wtf are they talking about videos and shit', well Molly, Luna, Dan, Phil, and I are all YouTubers, and this is how me and Molly met. Luna and I go to school together as well as Dan. at first it was Dan and I's idea to start make youtube videos, soo, we did and I guess that people liked it and so now I guess we are YouTubers... OH and lets not forget about phil, but he pretty much was doing the same thing Dan and I were doing and at one point we came together and turns out that we live in the same town, just that we went to different schools. and thats my little gan of friends.

Yup.

"Sooo, thats a yes?"

"No, it means no Dan" I said with my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Whoa, okay little miss sassy-pants" dan giggle fixing his fringe for the 109,273,783,927 time sense the begging of class.

"MIS KNAPP AND MR HOWELL, YOU ARE MORE THEN WELCOME TO TALK DOWN IN THE OFFICE!" Dan and I jumped from my art teachers sudden outburst as dan ching on to my arm to stop himself from falling on to the ground off of his metle stool but only ended up pulling both of us smashing into the pavement ground.

Not even 5 seconds after the fall the room was filled with intense laughter.

Once I was able to get up from the cold hard ground (a/n: nooooOOOW IM LYING ON THE COLD HARD GROUND) I quickly made awkward eye contact with Ryen for about 10 seconds before he flash me one of his God-like smiles.

OH MY FUCKING GAWD THAT FACE AND DIMPPLE JUST OH NY GOD AND HIS PERFECT TEETH AND HE COULD STRANGLE ME WITH HIS SHOE LACES AND I WOULD EVEN GIV TO FLYINF FUC-

"Abby, your starring"

"Uh, what no I'm not"

"Okay then"

👽✌🏻️🌸

When I got home, I put my backpack next to my bed as I laid down on it, and then grabbing my computer from under my pillow as I found my browsing spot then put in my password.

Hours later of browsing the internet/reading 5sos fanfiction/texting Dan, I some how found myself on Omegle just like this morning.

Meet strangers with your interests!

Your interests!: bands x bored x food x

____

Looking for someone you can chat whit...
____

(A/n: HELLO, my name is (bet u can guess) ABIGAIL and anyways this is my new story and yea, I'll try to update weekly if I can but I'm not going to make and commitments yet because as you all know it April witch means for me that next month we are all gonna be doing finals and yea BUUT I SHALL TRY MY BEST and that's all for now PEACE)