"Business" I said causally. Man I as I said again dude as staring problems
"About your business, we have to talk about that in my office" he demanded.

"Ohhh look at the time gotta head out and what is there to talk about. You where right to say "my" business" I said with a serious tone.

"Are you gonna let a whore talk to you like that Luca" the dilf said with a laugh.

I was fuming who does this puto think he is to call me a whore. But all I did was smile and said, "you know I was actually starting to like your old sexy self but your mouth ruined it dilf."

The other man on the table started to chuckle and the dilf gave them a stare.
Who does this puto think he could come in my life and change me and take my business. Well love sorry to break it to ya but hell to the no.

I got of the sit angrily and left the room till I felt a hand grab my wrist in the hall. He turn me around to face him and pin me on the hall well his hands are in my necked.

He choked me and while shit he look angry as hell.
"If you ever think you could talk to me like that and in front of my men, I make you beg not to fuck you in front of them" he said bitterly.

A smirk form on my face and than I laugh. He got angrier by the second and I took that as a chance to kick him in the groan and twisted his wrist on his back.

"Listen puto I don't know what type of women you've been with but if you every dare put a hand on me when is not either in the bedroom than you got this fucked up. I will fuck you to sleep and when you think everything ok I'll shoot you up that ass... ok" I said with my accent appearing.

He was in shock of what I said and what happened. I took that chance to get the fuck out of there like that man is really scary.

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚

I was in shock of what happened. She really does amaze me, I've never had someone talk to me like that. Not even a man but this 5'4 women had the balls

I got to my office and open the file on her. She's 25 and owns a successful tech company but on the side she launder money for our type of Business.

She must be smart as fuck to be running for four years and never been caught. She is on the feds watch list but they can't ever seem to catch her.

Their was a knock on my door and I said open.

"Luca baby, Stefano said you needed company. You know I was make it worth your time."

Bianca come and the room with a ridiculous amount of makeup and took a sit on my couch. She open her legs wide enough for me to see her thongs well her hands go in her dress touching her boobs.

My dick started to get hard so I got off my desk and grab her by the hair bending her over and started pounding her as she fills my office with screams and moan.

𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚

I drove out of the mansion to meant the real estate agent in the city.