7 o'clock ran around and moving downstairs I continued to wrap grifts since I knew Daniel was still at Carter's with Marcus. I was tempted to call Harry to see what was keeping him but I figured he was just busy and he'll show up eventually. As I finished wrapping up a tablet I knew mom has been asking for, forever, warmth covered me as headlights shined inside the house. I could hear a car door open and closed. A few seconds later the doorbell was rung followed by 2 knocks.

"It's open!" I yelled.

The door opened and in walks Harry dressed in jeans, and a trench coat. He wore a beanie and a scarf that hugged his neck. Carrying a bag of food he sits it down on the table to my right as he pulls off his trench coat.

"Hey there." I smiled.

Hanging his coat on the rack he unravels his scarf placing it with his coat as he takes the beanie off his head. Watching his hair fall messy around his whole head I smiled as I took him in. looking up at me, he smiles as he walks over to me, bending down till we were at eye level he takes my face into his hands as he presses his lips to mine. Kissing me with so much passion and hunger, he pulls back taking my breath with him as he searches my eyes.

"Hi." He says in barely a whisper.

"Hi." I say my cheeks growing red.

"I'm sorry I'm late Mon Ange."

I shook my head, "Don't worry about it. You're here now."

He smile as he stands looks around me and says, "Wrapping already?"

I nod, "Santa is making a few people extremely happy, early."

He smiles as he stands and I fold Daniel's Steeler's jersey, placing it in a box I wrapped it with bow as Harry says, "Daniel's a Steeler's fan?"

"Depends on what month in the year it is." I smile.

Nodding he moves to the bag as he says, "I grabbed chili cheese fries, a burger, and a couple root beer floats." He looks at me, "Only because I've been craving them."

I smile, "Your food cravings are like a pregnant persons craving."

He laughs, "No Pebbles that's Niall's. Mine are random and of one specific thing. Niall eats any and everything, but when we are close to a full moon he'll want Pizza, burgers, Chinese food, Mexican food, and something sweet."

"Dang." I say shocked.

Nodding he says, "Yeah I know."

As I finished wrapping up Daniel's gift I say, "Harry,"

"Hmm?" he asks taking the food out the bag.

"What do you want for Christmas?" He looks at me as I say, "I've tried to think of what I could get you, but I'm drawing blanks."

He shrugs, "I don't know, I haven't really thought about it."
"Well think about it." I say, "I have to do another shopping round this weekend."

Smiling he says, "I don't need to think about it."

Looking down at Daniel's gift I say, "What is it?"

Shuffling his footsteps he walks over to me as he reaches on to the couch behind me. Grabbing a bow from the couch he sticks it on my nose making me laugh, "What are you doing?"

"Prewrapping my present." he says, "I don't think I'll be able to hide you and keep you away till Christmas though."

I smile as I take the bow off my head and laugh, "Harry stop playing I'm serious."

"As am I." he says.

Reaching over to grab some left over ribbon I wrap it around his neck like a scarf as I say, "You are a piece of work Harold Styles."