Twenty

Upon arriving at the park, Felix and Scott headed over to the first empty bench they could lay their eyes on, which when looking around happened to be the only bench left unattended and the closest one to the kiddy-park. It allowed the men to have the boys in their sights at all times, which, of course is essential.

"Come on Mister, out you come." Felix unfastened the straps of the four wheeled contraption, setting the boy on his feet beside him.

"Nixon, Amari, come here, please." Scott motioned towards himself and his husband, having  just settled the stroller beside the bench with the brake set.  "Papa and I would like it if you three stick together.  We'll be watching you and keeping an eye out, okay?   Might never know, Papa might join you on the slide again."   The blonde male chuckled, earning a playful shove to his side.

Previously, Felix thought he would go and play with his boys, but then ended up getting his bum stuck on a slide. It was quite the event.  And Scott was always happy to recount it.

"Go on, go play." Felix shooed the boys away, chuckling as their two eldest took a hold of their youngest hands, running carefully towards the playground.

*

"Daddy! Hi"

Scott turned his head away from his husband, the two having  been talking. They would glance over every once in a while, though when the little boy, called out 'hi' to either of them how could they not turn their attention towards the glowing, happy boy, especially when he called 'daddy' or 'papa'?

Looking over the couple could see Easton on a climbing frame, standing to the side closest them and waving with a smile displayed for all to see.   They watched as Amari was at the top of the slide to assist Easton getting situated and Nixon waited at the bottom to catch him. Landing at the bottom, giggling as he was tickled by the older teen, Easton bounced up and pointed over at the swings.

"Want to go on the swings?" Nixon asked, pointing over to the orange swinging baskets on chains. " Am I alright in picking you up? Because I don't think you'd be able to do it on your own, buddy."

Easton walked beside the older boy, as the two of them headed off to the empty swings. Amari was already on a swing, though an adult one, and it left Easton watching in awe.

"Hey Easter, don't stand too close. I don't want to hit you." Amari cautioned, his legs bending inwards and then out. "Are you going to be swinging too? Oh! We can have a swinging competition." The boy gasped, watching as his older brother set their young charge  into a child's swing seat, since he can't hold on properly while casted.

"Do you need a push, Easton?" Nixon asked, stepping back away from being hit.

"Uh-huh can't to it! Dunno how," admitted the boy, feeling frustrated with himself. He turned his head to watch Amari on the swing, taking in how the teenager swung his legs, but it was harder than he thought especially with his tiny legs.

"It's easy," Nixon smiled, walking back over to stand behind Easton. "I'll push you a few times, then I want you to swing your legs in and out like Mari okay?" Easton nodded his head, fingers  in his mouth. "As you go forwards, you swing your legs out and when you start to fall backwards you swing your legs in, you get me?" Again Easton nodded.

Easton, with his small legs, had tried to swing in and out like said, but it was tiring and hard to keep up, though he enjoyed being pushed. It felt really nice, and the butterflies in his belly as he went really high made him giggle.

"Nixy, wanna top, p'ease." Easton asked politely, wanting to do something different.

"Okay, then. Out you go." Nixon gently stopped the swing and lifted Easton out, and back onto his feet and taking the boy's smaller hand into his bigger one. "What do you want to do now then, little dude?"