Chapter 2

Bonnie's hands shook and his voice did, too, as he spoke to Freddy.

"Y-yeah," He stammered in response. "I guess so."

"Bonnie," Freddy laid a hand on Bonnie's forehead, brushing his bangs aside. "Your face is very hot. Are you running a fever?"

Bonnie began to sweat. "N-no..."

"Okay, good, because I want to make sure you're okay." Freddy smiled his sweet, gentleman-like smile. Bonnie's blushing increased.

"Are you sure you're okay, Bonnie?" Freddy clarified.

"P-positive." Bonnie replied. "I-uh...I'm gonna go down and say hello to Mike, i-is that okay?"

"Of course." Freddy's blue eyes didn't leave Bonnie's quivering magenta ones.

"Then, see you in a few..." Bonnie left the stage quietly. As he was walking down to the office, he thought back to his relationship with Freddy. So far, the two were only friends, but Bonnie wanted to be more. He'd had feelings for the bear for over a year, no, longer... maybe two or three years at best. If only he wasn't so shy, though! Both characters were men of few words, so they hardly ever spoke to anyone besides each other. Bonnie really wished he could tell Freddy how he felt, but he was pretty sure Freddy didn't swing that way, so he decided to keep his thoughts to himself until his little "obsession" with who was essentially his boss blew over. Over time, though, the affection had only grown stronger, and he wasn't sure what to do about it. Bonnie hadn't been watching were he was going and walked straight into the frame of the door.

"Ooh." Mike remarked from the office chair inside the room. "You, uh, you okay, Bonnie?"

"I'm fine..." Bonnie rubbed his nose and stood up. "Have any of the others come down to say hi yet?"

"No..." Mike replied, trembling slightly.

"Then I must be the first." Bonnie took time to notice Mike's quivering. "Hey, you've got nothing to be afraid of. Everyone here is friendly." Bonnie gently pat Mike on the shoulder.

"Right. Sorry. You guys just seemed so scary at first..." Mike trailed off.

"We get that a lot." Bonnie sat on the top of the desk.

"You seem nervous about something." Mike remarked. "What's up?"

"Oh..." Bonnie's face was still slightly flushed from his earlier encounter with Freddy and he hadn't realized it. "My face? It's nothing, I promise."

"You sure?" Mike flashed Bonnie a coy smile. "You seem as though you've been...thinking of someone."

"I actually have been thinking of someone." Bonnie blushed a little more. "Can, uh, can you keep a secret?"

"Of course." Mike replied and set down the tablet.

"I think I might be crushing on Freddy, but I don't know how to say it..." Bonnie replied after a while.