Ch-29

"The fourth day is finally completed...soon the destruction of world will begin. My victory is absolute."

............

In Death grounds.

The large allied shinobi army was divided in seven seperate units with shinobis standing behind the captains of their respective units, it was about time for them to leave for the greatest battle of shinobi history. Standing with proud posture and boiling blood running through their veins, their eyes held high towards their dignified Kages standing in front of them they were eager to listen to the final words relayed by the Hokage before they left to their respective targets.

"All my dear subordinates and respected shinobis that are present here. Upcoming hours are going to be the most crucial hours that will decide the future of mankind. For the first time in the history of shinobis Kages of five nations have joined hands together for creation of one single army...clearing all the differences we had in each other we will have to fight together to protect our beloved ones." continued Minato as the army paid attention to his speech.

"Our enemy is the terrorist organization Akatsuki....army which consists of dead Reanimated shinobis and giant monsters. Many of us might not return back to our families which is certain. We are the only ones who will be paying the costs of this battle" said Minato.

Everyone's eyes narrowed in confusion as the speech suddenly took a different turn.
"His speech no longer looks like a confidence boosting one"

"We will be the only ones to pay the costs of the battle? What does he mean?"

Murmers among the army caught pace as the tension in the army grew.

Looking at the confused army Minato gave a slight smile and continued "yeah we will be the only one to pay the costs of the war...what I mean by that?....we will be fighting a war with an army of zombies and monsters. Only ones who will shed the blood will be us. If anyone who looses something will be us, we are the only ones who have a family waiting for us, every life lost will be from us, every dead body lying on the battlefield will be one of us, every painful scream in the battlefield will belong to us, every drop of blood to fall on the ground will belong to us, if anyone who will suffer....it will be us. So I have one question to all of you....even after all this...do you all still wish to fight?".

The faces of shinobis had a feared look on them. It was true...if anyone that has to pay is them,It was a one sided battle for loss of life. "The other side doesn't even have a single human in them...who are we fighting?"...were the murmers among the army.Minato's speech was like a cold water on their burning courage.
Sweat forming up on their faces they were now questioning the upcoming battle. But suddenly their attention was diverted by words of a blonde haired shinobi who was standing behind the orange flash "it is true that only side to shed the blood is ours, it is true only we are going to suffer from this....but still....if we don't fight we will loose everything either way...to fight or not is no choice. Even if I am the only one to face them I will gladly fight them without flinching....to save the village....to save the world. As a shinobi this is my job save the people I care. I had lost someone very close to me...in front of him my sacrifice is so small....for village he sacrificed his own life....he made me realize I have a purpose same as him in my life. If I loose my life in the battle it will be an honor for me. To save the village, to save the world, to save the people dear to me I am willing to fight even a million of enemies alone until I am spared with a single breath....because to save the village is purpose of my life." said Menma.

Listening to this everyone in Konoha 13/ Unit7 gave a smile in agreement "Even I had a close friend who sacrificed his life for the village...he said it was his purpose of living...he said he didn't wanted to die a purposeless death. Well if I back down now then I will never be able to face myself. I too have the same purpose of life...even if death is certain I will fight till my end." said Sasuke.