Chapter 28 (SOULFUL TALKS)

Start from the beginning

She was again interrupted, but this time by the doctor, who had come out after checking on Sumo.
Shravan and everyone else surrounded her and asked her the updates about Sumo.

Shravan- Doctor how is she? Is she fine now? What happened to her all of a sudden?

Anuj- Doc, she will be okay ,right? It's nothing to worry about, yeah?

Ram- Doc, say something, will you please? Is my daughter okay.

Nanu- ( in an authoritative voice ) Ram, Shravan, Anuj, unhe bolne ka mouka doge, tabhj na woh bolengi. Doctor please...

Doctor- Shravan, I had told you earlier also, that don't make her face something that triggers her fear of loosing her closed ones. She was triggerd agin and that's why all this. This is happening for the first time after I jnformed you regarding her disorder. Look it was first time, so it's okay, but if it happens again, then she will be back to square one. All the therapies, treatments and your efforts to make her normal and bring stability to her mental health will waste away. So I would suggest for now to just talk with her. Make her tell all about her feelings. Male her vent out her inner turmoil. And none could be better than you Shravan, because as fat as I understood, the fear triggered in her mind was regarding you. You even though she was unconscious, she was taking you name. It's because, she clears scared to loose you as her subconscious mind is just thinking of you. So go and talk to her. Make her smile. And try to keep her happy so that she feels that she is okay and fine now. Please you all as family have to take special care of her. Stay close to her and make her feel that you all will never go away from her. Rest she will be okay. She is a strong lady afterall.

With that the doctor took her leave and Varun led her out.

Kamini- Puttar baki sari baatein to baad me hongi. Abhi ke liye ja Suman ke paas ja. Aur usse baat katne ki koshish kar, jaise doctor ne kaha hai. I will send both of yours dinner to the room. Okay.

He just "hmmmed" and went inside his room where Sumo was still sleeping. He sat beside her and kissed her forehead affirming of his presence beside her and waited for her to wake up.

Outside, in the Living Room
****************************

The entire family was sitting there with a tensed expression. All were confused about Sumo's condition.

Nirmala- Umm... first can anyone tell me what exactly has been he past between Urvashi and Shravan?

Ram- Actually, Nimmi woh.... that Yamini she had brought Urvashi's alliance for Shravan. And as you know, the certificate idiot that I am, I trusted her choice. But turns out that our son was much more better in thus aspect plus the horrendous past he had to go through because of us, had turned him hostile towards the female race and thus he had actually sensed her intentions in the first meet itself. So it was on Holi that it had took place.

And he goes on to tell her all about that daywhen Shravan very tactfully made truth of Urvashi and her intentions come in front of the people. Preeti to added the part wherein she had informed Suman about all the happenings.

Lalaji- But still I don't understand one thing. Suman puttar is very sensible and here everything is crystal clear that Shravan never harbored any feeling for Urvashi. Whatever he had fine it was all for bringing her truth in front, so that he is not blamed later on. It was like that saying, "Saamp bhi mar jaaye aur laatthi bhi na tute". (Which means:- getting your way without causing any harm)
So I don't think, that Suman reacting such way to Urvashi here has anything to do with what we all know. There is something more that we are unaware of. But what???( in deep thinking)