🥴Make Out Tactics 🥵

Começar do início

The people in the ramen shop didn't question it and went along with their day. But of course Kakashi had not failed to notice his porn book all of a sudden gone. The pervy sensei smirked to himself as he realized what his two students were about to read about. 

Meanwhile Sasuke dragged Naruto along with him as he sprinted his way towards the forest. And the blonde wasn't even able to utter a word out as all he was focused on was keeping up with the fast pace. 

Once they finally reached the woods that was very far out from the ramen shop, they slouched down the same tree, completely exhausted. 

Naruto was the first to speak as they finally caught their breaths. "And you thought if I went in there I would somehow get caught, but seems you messed it up yourself bastard!"

Sasuke shot the blonde a glare. Anybody else would completely die from being faced with such a deadly glare but Naruto was used to getting them. So therefore he no longer had a shiver go down his spine whenever Sasuke looked at him in such a way. 

"Shut the hell up usuratonkachi, let's just read this book," Sasuke said as he gestured for Naruto to come sit closer to him. 

The blonde silently laughed as he scooted over to Sasuke and rested his head on the ravens shoulder. 

"Hm so make out tactics seems to be the title oh and it looks like pervy sage wrote out!" Naruto observed. 

The completely innocent and oblivious boys' minds didn't click between the cover, the title, and that author that this book was a porn book. 

Sasuke then opened up the book to the first page and started reading it to himself, Naruto doing the same. 

Just after reading the first page their faces were flushed red as they threatened to have a nose bleed. 

"WAHHH KAKASHI SENSEI HAS BEEN READING THESE KIND OF BOOKS ALL THE TIME?!?!?" 

"DON'T SCREAM INTO MY EAR USURATONKACHI!" 

"Whatever bastard but Kakashi Sensei is such a pervert no wonder he and Pervy Sage are so close…" Naruto trailed off.

"I always knew Kakashi was gay," Sasuke stated.

"Yeah these gay porn books just confirmed it…" Naruto added. 

A heavy awkward silence filled the air between the boys as they just stared into each other's eyes. 

They were both thinking the same thing. 

"Ya know usuratonkachi everything in this book is the exact thoughts I have of things I could do to you every day," Sasuke smirked as he finally broke the awkward silence between them. And bought upon a new tension in the air.

Naruto blushed heavily, if that was even possible since he was still quite flushed from the things he had just read a few minutes back.

"Whatt?! Bastard how are you so horny for me at only 13?!??!" Naruto questioned. 

"Like your one to talk usuratonkachi~" 

The raven pushed Naruto onto his back as he got on top of him and started removing the blonde's clothing. "Teme what are you doing w-where in the woods for God's sake!?" Naruto stuttered out as he now laid completely naked under Sasuke.

"Your point?" 

Naruto gulped as Sasuke started to remove his own clothing. The raven smirked as he felt the blondes' eyes on him the whole time. 

Once Sasuke had removed his own clothing and both boys now laid completely naked before each others eyes, he reached down to attempt to capture the dobes lips. But was rudely interrupted. 

"Now now, as much as I would love to see some live gay porn action with my favorite ship- You two are way too young, not to mention Iruka would absolutely kill me if he found out I let this happen…" A certain gray haired Sensei trailed off. 

"So therefore you two need to put your clothes back on and get your asses back home," Kakashi said trying to sound stern, but you could hear the sadness in his voice. He just did not want to face the wrath of his husband once he found out about how he let the two genin do such things. 

"Way to ruin the mood Bakashi, Pervy Sensei!" Naruto complained, clearly embarrassed at being caught as he put his clothes on. Sasuke stood up and put his clothes on as well, clearly annoyed. 

"Ah that nickname brings back old memories of my ex boyfriend at-" Kakashi cut himself off not wanting to be a hypocrite and reveal he was getting it on at their age as well, with his past teammate… 

"Uh anyways you two can keep the book if you would like to," Kakashi said with his closed eyed smiled as he looked down at his now clothed students

"Hook up with each other as you please, just as much as I would like to see my favorite ship getting it on- Do it in private," Kakashi sighed as he all of a sudden disappeared into thin air. 

Naruto and Sasuke were both embarrassed and quite annoyed about being caught by Kakashi. The whole mood was ruined, so they just went to the Uchiha house and read more of the book. 

Now whether they got it on later on that day, is for you to decide;) 

I've had this oneshot idea forever now and I finally decided to write it, and although I experienced alot of writers block I rlly enjoyed writing this ;)

I swear in almost every crack shot I've made in this story- Kakashi is in it and ships sasunaru

Published- 7/18/21
Word Count- 1513