💗 Eat my food teme

There already adults here and Sauske and Naruto never got married to Hinata and Sakura

Naruto sat in his office layed back in his chair relieved that he finally finished all his paperwork. He rubbed his temples, sighing as he was in his thoughts. 'Who would've thought being Hokage involved this much paperwork.' Naruto groaned as he sat back up propping his elbows on his desk and resting his chin on the palm of his hand. 'Sasuke should be coming back from his mission today', Naruto thought to himself, smiling. 

The blonde was so happy that he was able to get the raven back but he absolutely hated that the male would always leave and go on long missions. He worried for the Uchiha, never really knowing if he was okay or not. Dark thoughts crossed Naruto's mind of Sasuke never coming back to the village… All of a sudden he felt a familiar chakra, and that was Sasuke's chakra. He let out a relieved sigh, glad nothing had happened to the raven. 

"Hello Naruto," The blonde nearly jumped 7 feet in the air. He hated when the raven would appear suddenly into his office and made sure to mask his chakra so the blonde wouldn't know where he was. "Damnit Sasuke stop sneaking up on me!" Sasuke smirked as he walked closer to the blonde, resting his hands on the Hokage's desk staring into Naruto's orbs. "H-how was the mission," Naruto stuttered out as Sasuke got closer to him. "It was fine just took longer than expected" 

The two stared at each other for what felt like an eternity till Naruto had cleared his voice and spoke up. "So wanna come over to my place to celebrate your back? You were out for a while," Naruto asked, turning away from Sasuke's gaze. "Sure see you then Naru" And just like that Sasuke disappeared and went to another place in the leaf village.

The blonde smiled glad to see his best friend was back in town. 

~~~~~~~ 

Just as Naruto finished making his very special ramen that was his own recipe created by him Sasuke appeared behind him. 
"Teme there's a door for a reason" Naruto shivered as he felt Sasuke's presence behind him and the raven breathed against his neck since he was close behind him. "It's more fun trying to scare you," Naruto rolled his eyes, grabbing two bowls to serve up his very special ramen. Sasuke watched the blonde like a hawk as he put the ramen in bowls. 

Naruto walked over to the table setting the two bowls and then sat down. He gestured for the raven to sit but the Uchia just walked off over to Naruto's bedroom. "Sasuke what the hell come eat!" Naruto yelled out. "No Dobe you probably put some poison in it so I could stay with you forever." The blonde gritted his teeth as he got up and grabbed Sasuke's ramen bowl and marched over to where he was. The raven was sitting on the Hokages bed laying his head back onto the backboard. 

Naruto crawled onto the bed and into Sasuke's lap straddling Sasuke's waist as he sat down in the raven's lap. "I'll make you eat it then!" Naruto picked some ramen up onto the fork and shoved it into the raven's mouth. "Chew it and swallow it Sasuke, I didn't poison you!" Sasuke hesitantly chewed down the food and swallowed it. Realizing it wasn't poison he relaxed a bit. "See isn't it-" Naruto cut himself off as he saw the Uchiha smirking at him. 

"What?" Naruto asked as the raven smirked and stared at him. "You're sitting on my lap dobe" Naruto's face flushed from embarrassment, he was about to get off of the raven when Sasuke had locked him in place wrapping his arms around the males waist. He removed the bowl of ramen from Naruto's hand and set it to the table beside him. He leaned forward, staring into the blonde's eyes as he was inches away from Naruto's face. 

"You're such a dobe" Naruto told the blonde before pressing his lips against Narutos. 

Naruto kissed back which made Sasuke smile into the kiss. It was a sweet kiss and was getting heated when they heard somebody talking? 

"Finally you guys kissed. I've been waiting for this moment for over 10 years now" Kakashi said as he started to tear up. "How did you-" Naruto started until he realized Sakura was there too and she cut him off. "C'mon let's let the love birds be" Sakura said as she started to tear up as well and dragged Kakashi out of Naruto's house. 

Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other very confused wondering how they had even got in...

Published- 6/16/21
Word Count- 800