"Y/N." A voice that wasn't Gojo's called out. Both of you looked to your side to see Nanami standing in the distance, clutching his side. He wasn't wearing his glasses, and Gojo could see the anguished expression in his eyes.

Nanami walked toward you, his hand staying on his side as he almost certainly had bruised ribs from being beaten by the curse. It took a while for his wits to come back to him after he had been tormented by the special grade curse, but the shockwave that you had created with a combination of tainted cursed energy as well as your own was finally enough to jolt him from his daze.

"Y/N." Nanami repeated. You began to struggle more violently against Gojo's grasp as he neared you, his figure becoming more clear in your broken vision. You raised a shaky arm up towards him, reaching out for him.

"Nanami, wait-" Gojo stopped as he watched Nanami take your hand. You stopped struggling as you activated your technique, and began to drain energy from Nanami instinctually.

"K-" You gargled from the sludge in your throat. Gojo slowly realized that you were becoming more lucid. "Ken... to" You spoke as you held onto his hand.

Gojo's eyes widened as he realized that you at least remembered Nanami. He set you back onto your feet but you continued to drain the blonde's energy, and Gojo became worried.

"Nanami, stop! You'll deplete your-" Gojo exclaimed, but was cut off as Nanami wrapped his arms around your torso to pull you in for a hug. A single tear rolled out of your human eye, and down your cheek. With most of his energy gone, Nanami collapsed to his knees. You were also weak, and collapsed with him. With barely an ounce of energy left in him, you stopped your technique. The veins across your body began to slowly fade, as you used Nanami's energy to purge yourself of the tainted cursed energy. With both of your energy stores nearly depleted, you two collapsed as you lost consciousness.

"Shit!" Gojo exclaimed, scooping both of you and slinging you two over each shoulder. He flew to the school, honing in on Ieiri's energy. She was in a classroom with the second years as Gojo broke through the glass window, holding onto both you and Nanami.

"Ieiri! Heal them!" Gojo exclaimed loudly.

"Can't you see I'm trying to handle the class that you were meant to teach?" Shoko rolled her eyes. All three of the second year students sat at their desks, frozen in a state of shock. Ieiri let out an exasperated sigh, and motioned for Gojo to set you and Nanami on the ground.

"This is bad." Ieiri spoke with one glance at your tainted body. "But the tainted energy seems to be receding slowly. Nanami, on the other hand." She looked over at the unconscious blonde, "he needs healing." She stepped quickly to the other side of the teacher's podium, taking a pair of scissors and making quick work of Nanami's dress shirt. She activated her reverse cursed technique, slowly mending the bruises on his body.

"What about Y/N?" Satoru spoke up in a worried tone.

"She looks like she just needs a long nap. She should be able to purge the tainted energy completely on her own this time, which is a damn miracle." Ieiri shook her head as she continued to heal Nanami.

"WHAT'S THE COMMOTION?!" A rowdy Yuji Itadori burst into the room, followed by Megumi and Nobara with Akari not far behind.

Nobara took one glance at your unconscious body on the floor and shouted out in fear.

"Yuji, look!" Nobara pointed at your body. "Y/N has turned into a zombie! She's a zombie!"

Yuji screeched, jumping backwards. "You're right! She's all green like one!"

Megumi slapped them both in the backs of their heads to shut them up.

"Gojo-sensei, what happened?" Megumi questioned.