Chapter 33: Training with Frigga

Start from the beginning

You didn't say another word and just gave him a sweet smile. Loki slowly moved his hands and gently placed them on your cheeks. You closed your eyes and felt his soft touch as you leaned closer to him, so your lips could touch. The room suddenly started spinning and you were in the middle, standing still while both of your tongues danced to their own rhythm. 

After what felt like the sweetest infinity you pulled away and looked at the eyes of the man you loved. It didn't matter anymore if he was going to say it or not; you knew very well that this was exactly what you were feeling.

Love was that jitters you felt every time he touched your hands touched and the epic warmth that took over your whole body whenever your lips touched his.

You knew you had never felt like that for anyone in the world and so it had to be love. Because if what you felt for this man was not live then what was?

You continued smiling and staring into Loki's gorgeous eyes as he did the same until your bedroom door was knocked on once again.

You immediately snapped back into reality and went to answer the door. To your surprise it was Lorein once again, looking at you. You smiled at her and she looked at you shyly. She then told you that Frigga had requested your presence to the training room and then turned to Loki, telling him that his father was waiting for him in the throne room along with Thor. When she was done Loki dismissed her and she quickly left the room.

"I am pretty sure she is scared of me." You laughed and turned to Loki. He though didn't think anything about your comment, while he was clearly lost in his own thoughts. "Hey, what is it?" You got closer to him and gently touched his shoulder.

"I just...I am not really in the mood to encounter him." Loki sighed.

"Come on, maybe he just wants to talk with his sons." You gave him a sweet smile which clearly didn't work.

"He is not my father y/n."

"Look, I despise him quite as much as you do. The way he treated you as a child and continues to treat you to this day is unacceptable. But, he also has something; t's something weird that I can't explain, you know? It's just a feeling."

"I don't want to disappoint you, darling, but your feeling is quite messed up."

"I am not so sure about that. I trusted that feeling when it came to you and look where we are." Loki lifted his head to look at you and then immediately turned around.

"Maybe if it wasn't for that feeling you wouldn't be caught in this mess." He sighed.

"I don't see a mess." You said sweetly.

"You need glasses." You turned around and smiled at you.

"Just go. Maybe with not so much prejudice this time. You know something good could come out of it." You looked at him intensely

"Only for you." Loki finally sighed and gave you a quick kiss before exiting the room.

You laughed as the door closed behind him and started getting ready to meet Frigga. You were of course quite nervous but at the same time so excited. You were about to train with the most powerful which you knew and the one that trained your boyfriend.

In addition to that you knew that with her help there was no way that you wouldn't find a solution in your current problem. You also knew that now was the time to finally tell someone about last night but you were still a little skeptical.

Maybe you didn't need to worry them for no reason.

Frigga would fix you and she would be gone for ever.