Mykel pressed the knife down harder on her lip, cutting slightly so a bit of red lined the sharpened metal. Rannia's heart raced, her mind fogged, but God—God she wanted more. She loved teasing him. She loved getting his reactions.

She loved how much it killed her to feel those things for that who she'd vowed to kill.

Slowly, she slid her tongue out and tasted her blood. Metallic, almost salty. The pink muscle slipped down the blade, not hard enough to cut into it, cleaning it all off. Her eyes fluttered closed as Mykel released a heavy breath.

From the way his hand was shaking slightly against her lip, she almost thought it a groan.

"I told my men I'd punish you for being a bad girl," Mykel grit out slowly. Rannia's legs tightened further, allowing her to hook her ankles around his back. He slowly removed the blade from her mouth and placed it back at their side. His hand loosened from around her neck and lay beside her hip. "You lost some blood but you'll live." He gripped her pants and flipped her around, carefully supporting her left side so she didn't lean on her injured arm. He pressed his hips forward into her ass, slowly pressing her into the counter. Rannia chewed on her lip and resisted a whimper.

What they had was carnal.

"Tell me, girlfriend," his hand laid against her clothed ass, slowly sliding down to her quivering thigh. Rannia couldn't help the nerves of anticipation racing through her body, "how many days have you made my life Hell?"

"None," she replied brattily, earning a pinch to her right ass cheek. She wiggled against him, earning a choked sounding noise from Mykel.

"Try fifteen," he said, hand starting to pull down her pants, leaving her underwear in place. His eyes watched hungrily as the skin of her ass was revealed to him. He pulled his hips back a little and gazed down at the wet patch soaking the underwear of her pussy, watching as it throbbed through the thin material, latched against her wet cunt. "But because of today," he raised a hand back and slapped her ass, erupting a whimper from her sore lips, "you get twenty, hm? Count for me, baby."

"One," Rannia mumbled, feeling the skin of her bare cheek heat from the spanking. He hit her again and her ovaries had never felt more fertile. "Two."

On the fifth hit her legs were shaking a little, but not from pain. Her eyes were tearing up from how badly she needed his cock to fill her, to slam into her relentlessly as punishment and pleasure. All he had to do was slide her panties aside and slip a few fingers in, that's all. Her lip trembled as he hit her a sixth time and she could feel her arousal starting to spill from the sides of her underwear.

Before the seventh, he hesitated. "If you can't take it--"

"Your brother does it better," she said. "Mm, when his cock fills me, he knows how to treat me. Hits me, spanks me, degrades me. You can't do that you fuck--"

He hit her harder, leaving her skin raw and stinging. Rannia cursed. "S-seven."

"Eight."

"Nine."

"Ten."

"Eleven."

Twelve came out muffled as she resisted a very loud moan.

Mykel chuckled quietly and went in for a thirteenth. "You're my little slut, aren't you? Moaning when I hit you."

"Mmmm," Rannia whined her breath catching as he hit her again. "Thirteen, please, oh my god--"

Again.

Again.

Again.

"You-- please, Mykel. Please! More, I can't take this anymore!" She was a whining mess at his touch, beneath his steady discipline. The dirty actions of their sins.