naps

Oohs and aahs filled their ears as they entered the building, both Yuji and Nobara teasing the lovestruck duo

"So what happened after we left huh??"

"Did you guys do something unholy?"

A smack against Yuji's head silenced him as y/n covered Nobara's mouth, clearly embarrassed by their teasing questions.

"Ouch! We were just kidding Megumi!!"

He pouted at the black-haired boy.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. It's none of your business anyways."

A small smile plastered his face while the rest of the group stifled their laughter. The atmosphere was good and Megumi made his way to his room, y/n following close behind. Yuji and Nobara had left to get some food from the cafeteria, getting a late breakfast.

"Come in. You can sit wherever."

When she entered, she saw Megumi's neat and tidy room. There were barely any decorations with just his bed and a desk placed in the corner of the area. An array of books were displayed on a shelf and despite the lack of creativity, she could instantly feel Megumi's personality aerating from his choice of furnishing. He moved in front of the closet and opened it, y/n's eyes lighting up.

"Can I choose your outfit today??"

She tugged on his arm and gazed up at him. There was no way he could say no to her.

"Of course. The pants are over there and all my shirts are hung up."

"Yay! Go sit on the bed and don't look until I tell you to."

"Alright."

Her grasp around him released as she carefully analyzed each item of clothing, trying to find the perfect fit for him. Megumi kept his end of the bargain and turned away from her, only taking a couple of glances due to her cute nature. The weather was slightly chilly and y/n was wearing some blue mom jeans accompanied by a loose fitting zip-up hoodie. It was a casual look, so she wanted Megumi to match that vibe as well.

As she made her way through his closet, a beige flannel caught her eye and she had finally decided on her pick. She took the flannel off its hanger along with a white t-shirt. After figuring out the top portion, she flipped through the stack of folded pants and settled on light-wash ripped jeans that would look nice with Megumi's black sneakers.

"Ok I'm done!"

His head whipped around to a pile of clothes being thrown at him, barely catching them before toppling on the bed.

"Oh sorry!"

A chuckle erupted from him at her overexcited behavior.

"It's fine. I'll go change."

Megumi made his way towards the bathroom and y/n took this opportunity to reorganize his closet, feeling guilty about rummaging and digging through it. She was quietly fixing his hangers when the bathroom door opened, revealing a stylish Megumi with his hair properly styled. Her jaw dropped at the sight, too entranced by her boyfriend's good looks.