dangerous

She bolted down the stairs after locking her door

She bolted down the stairs after locking her door. The sun beamed down on her as she witnessed Megumi, dressed in jeans and a crewneck, sitting on a shiny Suzuki V-Strom 650 motorcycle. The only reason she recognized the model was because she did a whole project on motorcycles her last year of high school.

"Megumi! When did you get this??"

"I bought it from a Kyoto student named Todo. He recently got a new bike and gave this one to Yuji because he's his 'besto friendo' or something like that. Yuji didn't want it so I took it instead."

"Oh my gosh, it's amazing! I wish I could see how the specs inside work, they've got to be amazing!!"

Her engineering side was coming out which made Megumi grin.

"I'm glad you like it."

He patted the seat behind him and pointed towards a contraption attached to the side of the bike.

"Get on. I had the team at Jujutsu Tech help me create something that could hold your crutches."

He's always so thoughtful.

"Thank you."

He smiled and took the crutches from her, securing them to the side section. He handed her a helmet as she got situated in the spot behind him, adjusting her long dress and placing the helmet over her hair.

"Hold on tight."

She obliged and curved her arms around his waist, squeezing tightly. Her face leaned against his muscular back and the close contact pleased Megumi; he liked being able to physically feel that she was next to him.

He pushed the kickstand up with his foot and rotated the handle, making the engine roar with vigor. The noise caused y/n to hug Megumi even tighter as her nerves set in. This was her first time riding a motorcycle and despite her slight fear, she trusted Megumi completely.

The breeze blew their hair in all directions and the city skyline whirled past them as they made their way to Sumida Aquarium. The view was beautiful and y/n didn't even notice when they had arrived at their destination.

Megumi dismounted the bike and helped her stand up straight. He detached the crutches from the side and handed them to her. She thanked him.

They made their way to the front entrance and Megumi placed his phone against a barcode scanner. He had bought tickets online and as they were about to walk in, a worker stopped them.

"Would you guys like a wheelchair?"

He must've seen y/n and her crutches. Megumi looked over at her and she nodded her head to signal that she would like one.

"Yes please. Thank you so much."

"Ok great! Wait over there and I'll be back in a minute with one."