deal

"You've been discharged from the hospital

"You've been discharged from the hospital. They said to take this bag with you and come back in two weeks so they can check your progress. Are you sure you can get home from here? You're not used to the crutches yet right?"

It was the day after y/n woke up and Gojo was escorting her to the station. He handed her a bag filled with medical supplies.

"I'm fine. Thank you Gojo-sensei, I'll see you tomorrow at the lab."

"Yup. Stay safe y/n!"

He left after seeing her swipe her card at the train station entrance. On her way to the platform she pulled out her phone and dialed her boss Ito's number. The school had informed him of her injury and she wanted to let him know that she was fine.

"Hi Ito-san! I was just released from the hospital and I should be able to work Saturday. Should I come in for my shift? Sorry for messing up our whole schedule, I know I was supposed to work yesterday."

"Don't worry about it! You've always been a great worker and there was no way you could've predicted this accident. I'm glad you're okay now. I've already rearranged the schedule and you can start working again next week. I've made it so you work only two times a week, but I upped your salary a little bit. Is your leg okay?"

"Ito-san you're too nice! You don't have to raise my salary! Oh and my leg is healing so I'm just on crutches for the next couple of weeks."

"That's great to hear! Don't worry about the raise, you deserve it. I have to go now, but I'll send you the full timetable later tonight. See you next week!"

"Thank you so much! See you soon."

They hung up and the train arrived at the platform. Y/n stepped on, still dazed by her experience from yesterday. Before she had left the hospital, she stopped by Megumi's room to try and make sense of what happened.

That morning.

"Come in."

The door creaked open.

"Hey."

She sat down on the bed next to him.

"Are you leaving the hospital now?"

"Yeah... I need crutches but I'm perfectly fine besides that. How about you? When will you be getting out of here?"

"Tomorrow. I have a concussion so they just wanted to take a few more scans before they released me. I should be back in school this week."

"This week?? Already?"

Megumi chuckled at her comment.

"I hate to admit it, but this definitely isn't the first time I've gotten my ass kicked."

Y/n couldn't help herself from bursting out into laughter.

"It's not like I'm any better. That was the first time I ever hit someone in my life and it didn't even do anything."