"It's just common manners Kritesh", Dhruwal rolled his eyes.

"She's Darshan's girlfriend, not mine. You guys get bossed around, fine. I wouldn't. Hell, my mom is not like that in front of me", he said.

"Really?", Jyuagl said sarcastically. "You're Shravan Kumar in front of your mom", he added and Kritesh scoffed.

"Quit it no she was just being nice", Rudra stated.

"Fine I'll...say something polite", Kritesh said.

Who needs his politeness?

Politeness my ass.

"Didi aap yaha kone mei kyu khade ho?", Kumar Bhaiya whispered.

"Kuch nahi bhaiya", I walked back to my room and buried my face in the pillow.

"Ughhhhhhhh", I screamed in the pillow.

I don't give a flying fuck if he wants to eat shit, he may as well go ahead and do that. I don't care. Thank God the others aren't like that.

*

I tied my hair in a bun and secured it with a hairpin walking out.

"Didi breakfast?", Kumar Bhaiya asked.

"Bhaiya mujhko na aap coffee dedo bas", I said.

"Bas?", he asked.

"Arey haa utna kaafi hai", I told him and sat on the dining table as I took out 'The tale of two cities' and started reading it from where I left it off last night.

"Morning Tara", Jyugal sat in front of me.

"Morning", I said, still reading.

Around 15 minutes later, Kumar Bhaiya was here with my coffee and whatever these guys wanted to eat.

I just took sips of my coffee in between my reading.

Dhruwal cleared his throat.

"About last night", Kritesh said.

"You're a democratic citizen of the biggest democracy in the world. Don't mind the explanations", I looked at him, with a smile on my face.

Took the last sip of the coffee and headed out.

Awesome.

*

I was in Rickshaw on my way back home and Darshan would've been home by now. I wasn't feeling it since I don't know I wanted to do something stupid with him. I felt as if everything was going too fast and my mind wasn't ready to pace up with all that yet.

I paid the rickshaw uncle the fare according to the meter and slowly I started taking small steps. I reached in ten minutes. God, so fast.

Pressing the doorbell, I hoped it'd take time for someone to open.

Kumar Bhaiya opened within 5 seconds and he smiled at me like usual. I tried to faint the best possible smile and took small steps inside.

Darshan looked at me but I made my way to the room. I threw my bag aside, took my sandals randomly and sighed sighed heavily as I three myself on the bed.

*

I felt a touch and I flickered my eyes, just when I felt his lips on mine and I smiled. He smiled too and I opened my eyes.

"Happy one year", he said and I looked on blankly.

"What?", I got up.

"Today is the day we started being lovers. But now that I think about it, I fell way back. I just confessed later. So, today's the day we confessed mutually and took the risk", he pecked on my lips again lightly.