Suddenly an explosion went off, throwing you forward as darkness took over the house. You looked up to find the building had collapsed. Sirens sounded out as you tried to sit up.

"Wanda!" Pietro grabbed her off the floor a few feet away from you. "Y/n!" He grabbed ahold of you next, pulling you both under the bed to hide. You felt protected as you had a sibling on each side of you. More explosions sounded out around the town until one dropped a few feet ahead of you and your siblings. The bomb read 'Stark Industry's'.

"Wanda, y/n are you okay?" Pietro asked in Sokovian. You nodded slightly, too scared to speak in fear of the building collapsing even more. "We have to get out of here" he warned. Wanda and you both stared ahead at the taunting bomb, red light blinking evilly.

"We can't" Wanda sighed.

"Shh do you hear that?" You asked them. "Maybe they're here to help" your hopeful manner got the best of you at the sound of helicopters.

"Maybe they're the ones who sent it" Wanda tore down your hopes in a matter of seconds. Screams sounded out as the red light blinked in front of the tv that was still playing the Dick Van Dyke show, glitching every so often.

"At the end of the episode, you realize it was all a bad dream. None of it was real." You claimed, not wanting to believe what was happening.

"Wanda, don't!" Pietro protests in Sokovian as she reached her hand out towards the bomb. She pulled back and you waited for two days until help finally arrived.

~~~

"Y/n" Pietro gently woke you up as your sister stood beside him. "We are safe now" he cheered, pulling you to your feet.

"What about mama and papa?" You looked around and the ruins while being directed out to the safety outside of the building. Both of your siblings looked down with sadness, neither one wanting to tell you the bad news.

"Wanda?" You look to her for the answers.

"I'm sorry y/n" she pulled you in for a hug as Pietro held his younger sisters close.

~~~

"You want us to join Hydra?" You asked in shock at your siblings suggestion.

"It's the only way we can really make a change in the world" Wanda answered, her mind already made up for you all.

"It's best we stay together y/n" Pietro threw his arm over your shoulders in a comforting way.

"Right" you nodded, following them into the jaws of death.

~~~

"Volunteer y/n Maximoff, you are next" a doctor came to get you from your cell.

"Where are my siblings?" You demanded answers as they roughly grabbed you. Your beige dress falling just below your knees and your knotted hair falling down your back.

"You will see them when you are finished" the man said sternly as he pulled you towards a testing room. You were pushed inside of the mostly empty room. Looking back you watched as the large door closed, locking you inside. A shiver was sent down your spine as a man started to speak.

"For our notes, Miss Maximoff, can you please state your name and confirm your status?" The doctor instructed from behind the glass.

"Y/n Maximoff. Volunteer." You stated.

"Begin experimentation." The doctor orders.

"Doctor, with respect, not one subject has survived direct—" another man speaks but was cut off. You shifted on your feet at those words but waited for further instruction, knowing that you would be back with your triplets again soon.

"Touch the sample." The man orders you after a moment.

"So I... I just..." you walked forward with fear towards the glowing stone in the staff. After a few steps it broke out of the staff on its own and flew towards you, stopping just ahead. You gently reached up, feeling a pull towards it before it broke open and you watched as it gave you a vision. You looked into the bright light to see a woman, kneeling over someone who appeared to be dead. Suddenly reality caught up and you fell to the ground with a thud, going unconscious in the process.

"Where am I?" You questioned in Sokovian as you woke up in an empty cell. Looking around you took notice to your hands which had seemed to disappear and reappear while they shook out of fear. "What is happening to me?" You cried.

Days later a few items were thrown into your cell, including a bench. You had attempted to sleep on the bench but every time you tried you would fall through to the ground.

Unknown to you, Wanda and Pietro were in two cells beside you, dealing with their own powers problems.

———————————————————
Question of the day: what do you think of the concept of being a Maximoff triplet?

Please leave a vote by clicking the little star at the bottom of the page and leave a comment! I hope you all enjoy this story and let me know what you think.