Past, Present, and a Bloody Future?

Mulai dari awal

A-chan: When I met Fuyuki... I felt something from him. Are you sure that you only heard him because of Police Commissioner Miyuki?

Yagoo: Well, I guess that It won't hurt to tell you.

Yagoo backed for a bit, He opened a drawer from his desk, He took something out from it.

Yagoo: A-chan. Do you believe in magic?

Then, Time slowed as he looked at the letter that he holds.

(A/N: Mysterious music start)

A-chan: Magic? Out of all people you are going to ask? Don't give me headache.

Yagoo: Well, Some people are born with special circumstances, He is not an exception.

A-chan: Where are you going with this.

Yagoo: I don't know...I just hired him because we need his skills. That's all.

A-chan stared at Yagoo, She had a idea of what is happening, But she wouldn't believe it. for now.

A-chan left the room because she still have some things to do. Yagoo glanced at the door, Then opened the letter.

Tanigo! Long time no see. I wonder what are you doing right now.

I'm great, I'm with my wife, And hear this! I'm gonna become a Father!

Me and my Wife already decided for a Name

If it's a Girl then her name will be: Freya.

But if it's a Boy, His name will be: Fuyuki.

I know that by the time you receive this, Me and My Wife might already be gone,

But I at least want to leave you this massage as our last one-sided conversation.

Do you remember when you told me that I should be true to my Feelings and ask her?

I always thought that you were an Idiot at that time, Always pushing the impossible, But. I always wanted to thank you, If it weren't for your annoying push, I wouldn't have found my true happiness.

I hope that you find yours too. I will be rooting for you! But I doubt it. And please be gentle with your new employees! They're not as tough as A-chan!

Also, I did it too! I finally casted magic! My wife was happy, And I think that I will use it to amuse our child. What a strange world right? HAHAHA

From: An old Friend, Seiichi

Yagoo couldn't help but tear up, His old junior's last word resonated in him. His old friend that he went a lot with has finally taken the Big Sleep.

=

Fuyuki: So... Let's what we got.

Fuyuki looked at his surroundings, There was a decent amount of Techs that he could use. But. A voice talked to him.

"On your left"

Fuyuki looked on his Left, He saw a VR headset, And there was connectors there along with a laptop.

He walked towards it, He opened the laptop, He looked at the connectors and decided to link the Headset to the Laptop.

Fuyuki took the cords and inserted it to the Laptop.

The Laptop showed the whole system of the Headset, All of it's program and Its settings.

Fuyuki: I was suppose to create 3D of the Talents right? Who was it again? Lamy...Botan...Nene...? Well, I might focus on preparing this first.

Fuyuki stood up, He looked at the Boxes he got, He opened the box.

Fuyuki: Hehe... This will be great!

Fuyuki closed the door, He started his work.

=

Suisei: The new guy is here?

Suisei, She was sitting in the cafeteria while drinking her tea while reading books.

Roboco: Well, Yagoo already introduced him to me as my New Manager.

Roboco said.

Suisei: Say.... Is he a pervert?

Suisei said in a flash.

Roboco: N-No! It's not like that!

Suisei: Eh~~? What's with the reaction?

Roboco: *blush* I-Uh-Um!

Suisei: Hehe. Don't mind it, I was just teasing you, Though did you notice.

Roboco: Notice?

Suisei: There was this cute guy that entered the Building. I felt something like no other from before, I was gonna ask A-chan for the CCTV videos but Looks like she was having a talk with Yagoo.

Roboco: By the, Guy... Is she Talking about Fuyuki-san?

Roboco felt something was wrong.

Suisei: *yandere smile* You could say it's love at first sight.

Roboco: NOOOOOO!

Roboco felt something like she never felt before, She like Suisei, She treated her as a Family, But this time, It felt like Rivalry will happen.

At a Distance.

There was two people that were loking at the Two, They couldn't enter the conversation as they felt the Dense atmosphere surrounding them.

Kanata: I feel like Suisei is going on a Killing rampage.

The Angel was scared.

Coco: Nah, It's a daily thing for her to go on a killing spree. But I feel like something is more special this time.

The Dragon smug

(A/N: Sorry for the Long Update. Lol)

Fuyuki Hirawa

Fuyuki Hirawa

Age: 20

Personality: Well, He is a enthusiastic person, He like sweets, And He really love the Beach, He is also a smart guy, a Bright person to be exact