Meanwhile with our best boy Cyclone who is currently on his hoverboard. The 2nd tier of the wind element flew up with his hoverboard as he thought of a way to stop the storm. Once he got himself an idea he swung his arms and stood with his usual stance, releasing a wind attack that he had conjured. "Whirling wind!" He let out a yell and soon watched as his attack made its way towards the sky. He watched with a dumbfounded look on his face, seeing that nothing was happening at all despite the attack he released.

After seconds passed by, lightning began to strike from in front of him and it was very near to his face. Adrenaline rushed from his veins all of a sudden. "Wahhh!" He let out in surprise, immediately flying backwards and away from the area out of reflex. Breathlessly, he deadpanned to himself. "Looks like the cumulonimbus clouds didn't like that at all, I've angered them," He held his chest, whilst his eyes began twitching at the result of his attempted clear up of the thunderstorm.

"Geez, can't you guys just come during another day or dauna? We're in a mission here!" He yelled towards the sky, if someone will see him, they'll surely think he's out of his mind. As he sulked on his place, he began to think once again. His attack obviously didn't work but, it's supposed to be. Perhaps the attack wasn't strong enough? If that's the case, he should use a stronger attack that will not trigger the storm but, will blow them out instead. But, what? He began humming on his place, thinking of an attack to use.

A certain voice cutted him out of his mind making him only have innocent dotted eyes. "CYCLONE, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING!?" The faint voice from a certain distance sounded similar to his, it was obvious that it was no other than the big headed lamp. He sounded very furious at moment, well, it wasn't his fault his attack didn't work. The clouds even got angry at him, they got even more aggressive and would strike a lightning very near to his spot. He would respond back to the call but, he didn't like the idea of having a dry throat.

"Enough of this," He told himself, realising how he was just pacing in and out of reality. What he was doing right now was very useless, he could've stopped the storm minutes ago if he stopped worrying. "Cumulonimbus clouds please forgive me for this," He apologised to the sky, knowing that he shouldn't change the weather and just let it flow since it's part of life. It was his first time doing this, so he was quite unsure of bothering the weather. If this was to stop the Raijū, then screw life and its flow, everyone might die if he doesn't do anything.

"All right, here I go."

"Dissolving wind attack!" He yelled, conjuring a much more powerful attack. This attack was surely the first time he used it, he didn't even knew he could conjure one. As the attack made its way towards the sky, he was expecting an angrier sky but, witnessed the opposite instead. The cumulomimbus clouds dissolved out of thin air and out come the bright shine of the Caecus. The thunderstorm was no more and he couldn't feel anything but astonishment. That was an odd attack that he created, somehow it felt like an upgrade.

Was it perhaps because of the Air Gem?

He looked at his own hands with a smile, before hovering with his hoverboard back to the others with a victory grin never leaving his face.

════════ ××× ════════

As Solar backflipped away from the attack the Raijū gave him and with Earthquake countering the lightning attacks, he subsconciously paused on his place, noticing the area being illuminated by a certain source of light. Y/n's eyes darted towards the sky, seeing the light of the Caecus star made her feel relieved, knowing Cyclone finally did it even though it was quite a challenge. A certain blurry figure of someone flying on a hoverboard caught her gaze as she smiled on her spot.