Chapter 4

//No TW this chapter. Just wholesome. Enjoy ^^//

The rain was pounding on the roof loudly. Kokichi had turned on the TV to drown out the noise. He was making pizzas in the oven, looking at the time as he noticed Kaito still wasn't home. "Where is that idiot?" He muttered. He was wearing the hoodie that Kaito had given him the day before because it was larger than the one Miu had given him.

And because he liked how it smelled.

The lock clicked and Kokichi looked towards the door. "Where have you be-"

Kokichi was cut off by the short mew of a cat and the moving of something under Kaito's jacket. Kaito laughed nervously as a small black kitten poked it's head out from under the fold of Kaito's jacket. "You brought home a cat?" Kokichi asked, too shocked to pretend to be mad at him.

"It was raining and he was lost! I didn't wanna leave him!" Kaito defended, holding the small kitten in his hands. The small animal stared at Kokichi with curious eyes. It had an odd shaped spot of white fur on its forehead. "So.....can we keep him?" Kaito asked.

Kokichi pulled out the first pizza and put the next one in. "Fine," he answered finally. "But I get to name him," Kokichi said.

Kaito nodded and handed the kitten to Kokichi. "Great! I'll get the stuff out of my car!"

Kokichi held the small kitten and watched Kaito rush out of the door. "Wh-what stuff?! Did you buy shit for the kitten?! ASSHOLE!" Kokichi yelled after him. He sighed and looked down at the small kitten in his hands and smiled a bit. "Aw. You're kinda cute," he said. He touched his nose to the kitten's and the kitten licked Kokichi in response. Kokichi smiled softly at the kitten and looked up as Kaito came inside with cat food and other things for the small cat.

He walked past Kokichi and started to set up an area in the living room for the cat. "God it's cold. Whaddya say we do a movie night?" Kaito called from the living room.

Kokichi scratched behind the kitten's ear. "Yeah! Movie night sounds good!" He called back.

"Great!" Kaito replied. He came back into the kitchen and took the kitten back. Kokichi sat up on the counter and watched Kaito and the cat. "I'm gonna go wash the little guy. You think of names! And make movie snacks!" Kaito said.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Kokichi said, throwing a cup at the back of Kaito's head as he ran off. Kaito snickered as turned the corner into his room.

Kokichi rolled his eyes and threw some popcorn into the microwave and pulled out the second pizza. He set it next to the first one to cool and brainstormed names for the kitten who's hair he was now covered in. As he brushed the cat hair off of his jacket and poured the now popped popcorn into a bowl, he threw another bag into the microwave and started cutting the pizzas. "God I have to do everything around here, don't I?" He groaned. He carried the pizzas to the large glass coffee table in the living room. He brought the popcorn out as the second bag finished up. He rushed back to the kitchen to pour he popcorn out into another bowl just as Kaito came out of his room with the now clean kitten following  behind him.

"Bring the sodas out to the living room," Kokichi told Kaito.

"You got it boss," Kaito hummed, taking the sodas out of the fridge. He brought them to the table as the small kitten climbed his way up onto the couch. He had curled into a small black ball as Kokichi brought out the second popcorn bowl. Kaito grabbed a blanket from his room and sat down on far end of the couch. Kokichi picked up the kitten and set him in his lap as he sat cross legged beside Kaito. Kaito started eating at a slice of pizza while Kokichi turned on Aladdin.

"Winter break is soon. Any plans?" Kaito asked as he laid his blanket across his lap. 

"Nope. Might decorate the house soon. But other than that, I don't know I might go and visit the siblings," Kokichi yawned.

"Sounds fun. I'll probably hang out with Maki-Roll. Kaede and Shuichi are busy with family stuff," Kaito said, finishing his first slice of pizza.

"Lame," Kokichi commented, grabbing a handful of popcorn. He let the kitten have a piece, but ate it himself for the most part. Kaito laughed.

Kokichi and Kaito sang along to One Jump as it came, watching Aladdin jump across the rooftops and steal with Abu. Kokichi smiled and ran his hand along the kitten's back as the song finished up and Kaito turned back to Kokichi. "Any name ideas?" He asked.

"His name is Bean," Kokichi said, holding him up.

"Why bean?" Kaito laughed.

"Because the little patch on his forehead looks like a bean," Kokichi said. He poked the little white patch and Bean pawed at his hand. Kaito nodded approvingly, grabbing another slice of pizza. The three turned their attention back to the movie. Kokichi threw popcorn at the screen and booed when Jafar came on screen.

"Get your crusty ass off the screen! Go away!" Kokichi shouted. Kaito laughed and threw popcorn with the small purple haired boy. The two booed when Jafar came on and cheered when genie showed up.

"Genie is so gay," Kokichi decided.

Kaito looked at Kokichi and shrugged. "Definitely," he said, pouring himself and Kokichi cup of soda. He ran off to fill a small bowl with water for Bean and Kokichi released the small cat from his hold as he opened a can of cat food. Bean hopped down off the couch and ate his food while Kokichi wiped the cat hair onto Kaito's blanket.

"Hey!!" Kaito protested. Kokichi just stuck his tongue out as he grabbed a slice of pizza. The two once again sang together, but this time to Friend Like Me. Kokichi pulled the hoodie tightly around him. Kaito looked a him and picked his blanket up.

"C'mere," he said. Kokichi cautiously moved closer to Kaito and the larger male wrapped the blanket around the two of them as Bean jumped up into Kokichi's lap, expecting attention. Kokichi smiled and leaned against Kaito 'For warmth,' he convinced himself. Kaito smiled and sipped from his cup as the three watched the movie in a comfortable silence.

⋆☆★☆⋆