Chapter 1

Kokichi sat at the table outside of a small cafe with his friends Miu and Kiibo. Miu had just ordered lunch for herself and Kokichi, Kiibo sitting contently with his friends.

Miu Iruma was the Ultimate Inventor. She was a grade above Kokichi and probably one of his closest friends, although her behaviour and some of the jokes she made could be very lewd.

Kiibo, or K1-BO was the Ultimate Robot. He was, well, a robot. He was in the same grade as Kokichi and the two shared most of their classes together.

"So what'd you call us out here for?" Kokichi groaned, bored as the waiter brought them their drinks. Kokichi sipped from his lemonade while Miu stirred her coffee.

"This gorgeous girl genius finally found you a housemate! Now, now, don't praise me too much Kokichi! I know I'm amazing!" Miu said proudly.

Kokichi set down his glass. "Finally!" He sighed, as the food came out. Kokichi pushed his food around the plate, not really hungry.

Kiibo clapped. "Good job Miu!" He said, Miu grinning as she looked immensely proud of herself.

Kokichi yawned. "So when will they be by the house?"

Miu laughed nervously and sipped her coffee. "Well...." she turned her eyes away from Kokichi. "I-in......in an hour....."

Kokichi dropped his cup and shoved the plate away from him. "Dammit Miu I have to get home and clean, you dunce!" Kokichi shouted. He gets up. "Kii-boy, you need to come and help me!" He jumped over the small fence that circled the outside seating area and started running. Kiibo ran alongside Kokichi

"Stupid fucking useless Miu," Kokichi grumbled as he began running back to the house. Kiibo chuckled a bit as the two ran. "ARGH I'M GONNA KILL HER!!" Kokichi shouted.

⋆☆★☆⋆

Kokichi sighed and flopped down on the couch of the now clean apartment. Miu was digging through the fridge while Kiibo straightened the posters and decorations on the walls. Kokichi laid across the couch and threw his arm across his eyes.

"Oh, 'Kichi, don't forget to take a break from your binder," Miu called out as she grabbed a box of crackers from the fridge.

"Psh, I'll take it off before I go to sleep," Kokichi yelled back.

"You better," Miu said, plopping down on the couch next to the small boy. She ate the crackers as the two watched Kiibo straighten posters and wall decorations.

"Geez, it's been more than an hour. Are you sure this asshole is actually coming?" Kokichi asked, looking at Miu from under his arm.

Miu pulled out her phone. "Well, he didn't text me to say he wasn't going to be here...." Miu says nervously. "Dammit! If this bastard cancels I swear I'm gonna-"

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Miu's face brightened as she rushed to the door. After looking out of the peep hole she turned to Kokichi. "He's here!!" She cheered. Kiibo clapped excitedly. Kokichi stood up and walked over. He smacked Miu's arm and pointed to where she'd just been sitting.

"Clean your cracker crumbs off of the couch!" He says. Miu went over to the couch, sticking her tongue out at Kokichi. She dusted the crumbs off the couch onto the floor. "NOT ON THE FLOOR, YOU BITCH!!" Kokichi yelled. He sighed and opened the door. He looked up at the face of the person who was to be his new housemate and immediately slammed the door shut.

"Miu."

Miu looked at the angry purple haired boy and smiled nervously. "Yes Kichi?"

"You didn't tell me that the person who would be moving in was Kaito fucking Momota," he said angrily. He picked up the nearest shoe and threw it at the girl.

"Ack!!" She yelled as the shoe hit her. 

Kokichi sighed and opened the door as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Get inside," he says. The taller male nodded and headed inside, rolling his suitcase in behind him. Miu waved and Kaito returned the wave a bit nervously.

"I thought you lived with your girlfriend! Why the hell are you here?" Kokichi asked, annoyed.

"Oh she uh...broke up with me so I needed a place to stay..." Kaito said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Gods that must be embarrassing," Kokichi said, turning away from Kaito and stretching. "I guess I'll show you around the house. Follow me," he said reluctantly.

Kokichi began leading him through the house. Starting at the kitchen and making his way through the rest of the house. He showed him to the hallway bathroom and then to the empty room, the room Kaito would be staying in. "You'll stay here. My room is just next door so don't make too much noise while I sleep," he said. Kaito simply nodded and headed into the room. He shut the door.

Kokichi flopped back down on the couch, burying his face in a pillow. "AH I HATE IT HERE!!" He shouted, his words muffled by the pillow.

Kiibo pat Kokichi's head. "No worries!! I'm sure he won't be too much of a bother!!" He said enthusiastically.

Kokichi sighed loudly. "But why him?" Kokichi asked, turning his face away from the pillow.

"Cause his girlfriend dumped him," Miu said. She put the crackers away and continued to search through the kitchen for food.

Kokichi sighed louder. "I DONT WANNA DEAL WITH HIS MOPING!!" He complained.

Miu laughed and grabbed a coke from the fridge, bumping the door closed with her hip.

"Ugh. I'm going to my room. Feel free to stay for as long as you want," Kokichi said. He stood and headed into his room. He took off his binder and threw on an oversized shirt, tossing his old clothes in the direction of his closet. He flopped onto his bed and buried himself under the covers, slowly falling asleep.