Chapter 5

After training for hours which was just like some moments for him, Sasuke laid flat to his chest in the training ground; his one hand supporting his head as a pillow. His cloak was half worn from the training as his gaze was fixed on the sunset.

And although his body, his face and his gaze was facing at the sky, his mind were somewhere else. Thinking of a certain midnight blue haired Hyuga. He wasn't surprised that he was thinking about her though,

It became a habit of him to think about her....ever since he left the village.

He closed his eyes remembering her last conversation with Sakura Haruno about one and only Hinata Hyuga. He really can't believe that he share his secret with her. It was unbelievable wasn't it?

And that answer he received from her was unexpected.

The girl who was just fighting to hold his hands with Ino some hours ago was telling him that she moved on from him, that she love someone else. And who, it was none other than Team 7 sensei.

Hatake Kakashi.

He would be lying if he wasn't amused with the idea tough. He was. His sensei and his team mate. He smirked at the idea but it soon vanished remembering that first words she said after hearing Sasuke's secret.

It was unexpected and Sasuke didn't know how to deal with it. He wasn't even sure if he should deal with it. The thing Sakura said was beyond troublesome. It was something Sasuke heard after a long time.

Did he really have feelings for the Hyuga girl?...He have no answer.

"What!!! Are you sure you feel like that around Hinata, Sasuke-kun"

"Hn, is there a problem?"

"Wh-what sasuke-kun your in love"

Silence

Silence

Silence

"That isn't a funny joke Sakura"

"No Sasuke-kun I'm sure of it. You love Hinata-chan"

"How so"

"Well Sasuke-kun your heart beat fast when your with her or talking with her, right"

"Hn"

"You can't stop thinking about Hinata right"

"Hn. Even if i want to"

"When you were with Orochimaru, did you want to see her--i mean have you ever want to met her when you were out of the village"

"Hn. Kinda"

"Than Sasuke-kun I'm sure that...."

"That what!?"

"That you are lovesick Sasuke-kun"

Sasuke sighed, his hair moving with the wind as he closed his onyx and rinnegan eyes, tired of thinking about the Hyuga. But he still want to figure out the answer, yes or no? he love the Hyuga or he didn't?

Heck it was just so damn confusion. But one thing was sure to him; that even if he loves Hinata she would never return his feelings so there is no problem. And if he didn't love her than the problems finish there.

"Sasuke-kun"

Sasuke's eyes snapped open when the voice of the girl whom he was thinking about rang in his ears. His eyes met hers, Hyuga Hinata was in front of him smiling; as she kneel down on her knees.

Sasuke didn't know how to feel. Whenever she called his name, he was just one level away fron receiving a heart attack.

"What are you doing here Sasuke-kun; it's about to be dark, shouldn't you be in your place by now" Hinata asked tilting her head and Sasuke exactly know what she meant by 'your place'.

It meant the place where he was being kept at surveillance. Hinata was just too soft to say it, she wouldn't want to hurt anyone after all.

"Hn......i would be leaving" Sasuke said in his monotone voice and stood up removing the grass from his cloak, ready to leave.

Although he wanted to stay and spent at least some possible moments with her, he can't. In any way he didn't want to get more close with the Hyuga and if he did she would be the one who will be facing troubles.

Sasuke was an ex rogue ninja and most of the people in the village hate him and if perhaps he got close with someone; he highly doubt that they wouldn't hate that person. And there is no freaking way in hell he wouldn't let that happen to Hinata.

"W-wait Sasuke-kun"

And there she was, putting all his decisions in vain just by her soft voice. She was just something that Sasuke couldn't handle by himself.

Sasuke sighed and turned around as he asked in his sharp tone, "Do you need something Hyuga"

Hinata gulped, she didn't know what to say. She was just about to tell him about her new so called mission regarding him and he wasn't helping at all, he was just sending chills down her spine just by his voice.

If she didn't tell him than tomorrow when she will be taking him breakfast he would surely be asking of why he didn't tell about it when they met and it would be embarrassing for Hinata, it's not like she can say she was nervous and she wasn't able to tell.

And if she tell him than he can say if he was okay with it or not. If he wasn't than Hinata can go to Tsunade to give the mission to someone else, right?

Simple.

With all the courage she have she stood up and stand in front of Sasuke, her lavender eyes locked with his onyx ones.

"Shizune-san is taking care of your meals right"

"Hn" Sasuke replied confused.

"A-actually she is leaving tomorrow morning for an important mission and....your...u-um...i-"

"Why are you telling me all of that Hyuga" Sasuke hissed sounding annoyed. But in the inside no one can tell how much amused he was just by watching the Hyuga's nervous reaction.

"Ahh....so Tsunade sama told me to take care of your meals until your in surveillance" Hinata said  quickly as she watched the Uchiha's face expression changed.

Judging by his reaction looks like he wasn't satisfied with it.

"Hn" After a moment he nod his head and replied in his calm tone as if he wasn't surprised. Well, he was and somewhere in heart he feel like he was glad that she accept to take the mission.

"E-eh...you are okay with it right Sasuke-kun"

"Are you?"

"Huh, what?"

"I mean are you okay with that mission, Hyuga"

"H-hai, I'm Sasuke-kun...why do you ask" Hinata asked tilting her head.

"Nothing. I just didn't expect you would be ready to make meals for an ex rouge ninja"

Hinata smiled and replied softly, "Sasuke-kun for me you are just like Naruto-kun who saved the village and the world. You are a hero don't think so lowly of yourself"

"Hn" Sasuke smiled softly and turned around taking light steps to left. It was already dark and if he wouldn't be in that surveillance place in time, the Hokage old hag would nagged about him. And he wouldn't want to hear her nagging, it was irritating.

"Wait Sasuke-kun can you tell me what you like in foods the most"

"Tomatoes" And with that, without sparing one more glance he vanished.

After he left the Hyuga princess smiled. She wasn't nervous anymore about tomorrow, in fact she was super excited and can't wait to make meals for the Uchiha.

Just.....maybe it was fate that she get the pleasure to make meals for the Uchiha.