Chapter 2

"I-Ino-chan"

As Ino Yamanaka put a step outside of their flower shop to go to the Academy she was greeted by a familiar voice as she turned around and her eyes met the lavender ones of the heiress of the Hyuga clan. She was standing there smiling at her and she didn't waste a time to smile back.

Without wasting any time, being the cheerful kind of girl she is Ino quickly hooked her arm around Hinata in hope of walking to the Academy together. Although Hinata have only talk to the girl one or two times, she can at least call her a friend.

To her everytime she was sweet kind and not to mention extra friendly which she was not to any girl in the class. How can she be, in fact every girl in their grade was like in a competition to win Uchiha Sasuke's heart to even think about friendship.

"Let's go to the Academy together, Hinata" Ino said in her cheerful voice, saying hinata name in a sing song manner and after receiving a nod from her, the two friends made their way to the Academy.

As they both entered the classroom; Hinata didn't get a chance to say anything as Ino rushed over to where other girls were fighting on who will sit beside Sasuke. Her lips turn into a giggled as she turn her gaze to the side where Ino and Sakura were currently fighting.

She wandered what the girls sees in Sasuke that they are so desperate about him; yesterday when she met him he wasn't that special, just cold and emotionless. It couldn't be a reason to love someone right; but yes it become a reason for Hinata to stay away from him.

But as much as Hinata heard about Sasuke Uchiha than according to her no one can blame him for being so cold. Who wouldn't be? after seeing their whole clan kill right before their eyes.

His love from his parents were steal away from him just in a single night. And by whom; by his own older brother. By the one he adored, love and trust the most. She didn't know if anyone noticed or not but yesterday or whenever she stare at his eyes, she can see the loneliness, the desired to kill someone.

And most importantly, the love he want that was steal away from him years ago. She want to help him in any way she can but she know he would ignore it. So it's better for her to stay out of his way if she love her life.

"Hinata, what are you day dreaming about"

The called girl snapped back to reality as her head quickly jolted towards the source of the voice. Hinata quickly smiled nervously as she saw Kiba standing there eyeing her suspiciously as ever.

"K-kiba-kun"

Kiba nudged her shoulder teasingly as he whispered, "Naruto isn't here yet so don't start day dreaming again"

Hinata fell her cheek heated up at the sudden mention of her crush name and in few seconds her face coloured was completely red just like a tomato. If only Kiba knew, at what rate her heart beat was right now; she didn't know someone knew that she have a crush on Naruto.

She have thought it was just a secret, she haven't tell anyone yet about it. Was she that easy to read that Kiba knew about it. Was it that obvious?

"Now now, blush later Hinata. Let's go and sit before Iruka Sensei appear" After saying those words Kiba grabbed her arm and take her towards their seat where Shino was already waiting for them.

But little did they know; someone was staring at them the whole time with the corner of their eyes especially at the Hyuga Princess.

In some minutes their Sensei Iruka came in dragging a certain blonde knucklehead by his ear. After knocking some sense into him for whatever thing he mess up; Iruka send him to sit beside Sasuke and Sakura.