Chapter 1

Thank you so much to everyone if anyone is reading it!!! actually this is my first Sasuhina fanfic, i hope you will like it. And most importantly English is my second language so don't expect too much from me. And also please leave a vote and a comment. Thank you omce again.

"Get up Hinata, stop being weak and a burden to the clan"

The young Hyuga princess panted heavily as she tried to stood up with all the courage she have, but failed immediately as her feet came in contact with the ground. Her lavender eyes gazed at her hands which was shaking already by the long training.

Her whole body was filled with wounds and although she can feel the pain, she can't do anything. She didn't want her father to described her as weak anymore.

Hinata once again, forced her small petite figure to stood up once again and even if she pass this time; her whole body was shaking as she took her fighting stance. It was almost as if silently begging her father to stop for today but Hiashi's reaction remain calm as he charge at his daughter.

With her exhausted body she was only able to block some attacks from her father before she fell on the ground with a thud. Hiashi look at his daughter and shook his head in displeasure, it's wasn't his fault tough, he just didn't want the future heiress of the Hyuga clan to be this weak.

But wasn't really there any more way for this?

"You are going to be a genin tomorrow Hinata and with that strength, you are such a shame to the clan" After saying those harsh words, Hiashi made his way out of the Hyuga training grounds; leaving his daughter heart broken.

Wiping the unfallen tears from her lavender eyes, she slowly stood up and make her way towards her room. After cleaning herself up and applying balms on her wounds; she lay on her bed staring at the ceiling.

Her mind wandered around the words her father told her and can't help but felt a core in her heart just by his words. But she shouldn't be so hurt right; it's not like it's the first time her father have said something like that to her.

Her thoughts jump to another and another until it finally come about the thought of her becoming Genin tomorrow; she was so glad that she was gonna be a shinobi now. She can protect her village and clan as she had dream from her childhood.

She wandered with whom she was gonna paired with, according to her sensei, in a team there will be two boys and a girl. Probably a three man team. A small smile crept on her lips as she thought about pairing up with her crush. Actually the one she admired from afar.

The class number one knucklehead; Uzumaki Naruto.

It was only a daydream though, there is no way she would be that lucky to be paired up with the one she wishes to be. And she also didn't want to be a burden to him and the other member if she ever mistakenly even got paired up with him.

More than hers she was more excited about whom Naruto would paired up with. If he would be lucky than he would be paired up with the one he wished to be; Hinata already know whom he want to be with. Ofcourse Sakura Haruno.

Or if he is unlucky just like hers than he would be paired up with the one he hate the most in the class. The lone survivor of the Uchiha clan, the topper of their class and the one whom every girl admires except her; Uchiha Sasuke.

She actually admires him, but not like every girls does, it was just respect for him. Nothing more than that; in fact she didn't remember if they even have interacted before. She didn't really think they did. And she was like invisible to her class leaving her friends. Kiba and Shino.