Lemons

~CHAPTER 9~

"So are you going to give me your address or..." I said turning to look at him with his head on the glass.

"Cant we like go to your house?" he said barley opening his eyes.

"No I'm taking you home, now give me your address," I said for like the 5th time. For some reason, he wont give me his address.

"Fine." he said then gave me his address. FINALLY, I've never seen a boy so damn stubborn in my life.

I start to drive to his house, the farther we go the more ran down the houses are. We finally arrive to his house. Looking at his house its more put together than any other house on this block. The rest of them look really run down.

"Milo we are here." I said then he wakes up from the little nap he was taking. It takes him a minute to realize where he was but he didn't say anything. He just got up and closed the door. Um.. that was rude. 

"Bitchy I see,"  I say while walking up to the porch and he just glares at me. OK now seriously what did I do.

When I walk into the house I get a very homey vibe from the house. It smelled like lemons and the living room was so put together with its pictures on the wall and sofa.

I have no clue who else lives here but I want to live here too.

I completely forgot that Milo was in here, I love this house and I was not done looking around.

"You have been very quiet since we walked in here. if you want to go back to school. I'll be fine." he says while laying on the couch. I walked over to him and sat down. I gave him a nod.

"Would you please shut your hellfire head up geez. I don't feel uncomfortable and I'm not going back to school. I actually really like your house so just hush up" I said putting on a straight face not even looking at his.

"Now where is the remote?" I ask him. Still not even glancing at him.

" Right over there on the table" he said pointing his finger at the remote. I picked up the remote and found Amazing World of Gumball.

He eventually fell asleep so I got up and started to make him some soup and find some medicine for him.

As i was making the soup I heard groaning from the living room that sounded very painful. I turn the soup on low and walk into the living room.

Milo is laying there and looks like he's burning up. I need to get him upstairs. So that means waking him up.

"Hey Milo I gotta get you upstairs so I need you to walk to your room ok?" I told him watching his eyes open a little bit.

He groans and gets up and walks but he then starts running...to where? I have no clue. He runs into which looks like his room and goes into the bathroom.

"Milo what are you.." he just vomited in the toilet that's what.

I get closer to him and rub his back in circles.

"oh, poor baby ..come on wipe ur face so you can eat and lay down. If i come back up here and don't see you laying down I'm going to body slam you to earths core, test this strength if you want."

He looks up and me and gives me a weak smile and shakes his head.

"I'll be sure to be there," he says as he stands up.