Tired

~CHAPTER 5~

Yesterday was horrible. When I got home I got yelled at by my mom. I didn't even eat the dinner I made because she was mad at me for taking to long.

They left some time this morning while I was still sleep but I'm awake so I'm going to go eat food. I leave my room and walk down stairs to find my brother already eating. He sees me and gets up. Then he walks over to hug me and I let him.

I have no clue what I did to my parents to make them hate me so much, it does hurt a little. Sometimes I think that I seriously just don't belong here. I don't know what to do.

"Sorry Breanna.. I know your hungry so I made some bacon and some eggs." Jordan said backing up to go sit down.

"Yea thanks." I sighed deeply and sat down. I kept feeling my brother stare at me and I could tell he wanted to say something but he wouldn't. "Oh my gosh will you just say it." I said scaring him a bit.

"Do you want to go out to the mall or do you want to stay in?" he asked. "I mean its ok if you don't want to but I just thought that maybe.." he trailed off.

"Honestly no I kind of want to stay in today sorry.. we can still hang out if you want though." I said getting up to go throw my things away.

"Its ok and its fine if you want to be alone today I understand." he said watching me leave the room.

"Thanks for asking." I left and went into my room just to go back to sleep. I'm just so tired and I have no clue why.

I go upstairs and lay down on my bed. Im always the person ruining everything.

That was the last thing I said before going off to sleep.