The Date Night *

START THE SONG WHEN THEY GET TO THE HOTEL

ABOUT 2 MONTHS LATER

Today Kelsie is 3 months old which is insane. She has grown so much and our family has been bonding and its amazing. It has been one year since we got engaged leaving it to be my birthday! I am finally 22 the same age as Clay. It was 10am when I woke up and Clay and Kelsie were no where to be seen. I was in a large t-shirt and just underwear, I normally change but Nathan is in Colorado with our dad for the summer and Braleigha went with him. I got out of bed and finally stood up I rubbed my eyes and went downstairs. I saw Kelsie laying on her blanket doing tummy time. I looked up to see Clay standing in the kitchen, below him on the counter was pancakes and a Salted Carmel Cold Brew from Starbucks. I walked over there and gave him a hug, I walked around him to get the food.

"Good morning birthday girl."
"Good morning handsome man."
He walked over to me and with one hand threw it around my waist and kissed me.
"So what are our plans today." I asked.
"Well Nick is in town with George and they are staying with us for about a week and I was thinking they could watch Kelsie for 2 days so I can do a surprise for you."
"2 DAYS!?! Isn't that a while without our baby girl?"
"Okay you're right how about just overnight and we can buy a hotel room."
"Okay I am okay with that." I said while giving him a peck.

I stood up to put my plate in the sink and Clay slapped my ass. I turn around to playfully slap his arm. He started to wheeze and after I put the dish in the sink he grabbed my hand and spun me in and kissed me. He put his hands on my butt while we were kissing. He picked me up and put me on the counter so I was almost as tall as him. We both turned our heads to deepen the kiss and my arms were in his messy semi wet hair. He pulled my waist in and we forgot everything was happening and it was just me and him. We are so very in love and we wouldn't have stopped kissing if it weren't for Kelsie. She started to fuss so we stopped and Clay helped me off the counter and I picked her up and it clicked how old she is.
"It is so weird how she was conceived today a year ago." I started to laugh which made Clay wheeze. Then the best thing happened, Kelsie gave her first ever smile. We were so delighted and we were all just sitting there cuddling. 

About 2 hours later Nick and George arrived. Clay opened the door and went to give Nick a hug but Nick dogged it and ran to me. He gave me a hug and said. "Y/N How have you been!? Now hand me the baby." I started laughing. "I am good, just glad I can get some alone time with Clay finally." I said handing him Kelsie. He started talking to Kelsie in a baby tone for about 30 seconds before he answered me. "Oooo alone time I bet I know what your gonna do." He said teasing. "Oh pssh we probably are just gonna get some good sleep." "WHAT." Clay said with a frown. "Oh shut up." I said and everybody started laughing and Clay with his original wheeze. We stopped talking about that and I gave George a hug. About an hour after visiting everybody went upstairs to me and Clay's bedroom and I had Clay pack us a bag as I showed Nick and George what to do when we leave. After I went through it about 15 times they looked so bored and when we finished it was 4pm

"Oh come on we know we know." They all rolled there eyes at me.
"Hey! I'm just gonna miss my baby girl!" 
"Hey but your 22 you can go get drunk and have fun with Clayyyy."
"Oh shut up." I said and Clay started to wheeze. He walked over to me and kissed my forehead 
"Oh come on Y/N you'll be fine we got to go in like 30 minutes because we have an hour drive."
"Okay okay lets just go downstairs and talk so I can cuddle with my baby before we leave." They all agreed and we made our way downstairs and we sat on the couch. I cuddled Kelsie and when it came to when we needed to leave I give Kelsie a thousand kisses until Clay dragged her out of my arms and gave her to Nick. We said goodbye and left in the car.