The Last Day *

After I finished getting ready me and Clay went downstairs to see what Nathan was up to. We walked downstairs and made breakfast. We dropped my brother off at my dad's house since my mom wasn't in the right state of mind. After we dropped him off we went and got Fire House Subs and sat in an empty parking lot and ate it. After we finished eating  we were just talking about life and every single thing we could think of.

 A little while later it started raining and I love the rain and there was one thing I wanted to do in the rain before Clay left. I really wanted to dance in the rain. I asked him if he would dance with me in the rain and he told me he'd love to.

We both jump out of the car and he grabbed my hand and spun me in to him and pulled me close as we swayed in the rain. I took a deep breath and took in everything I got to smell his handsome scent. He turned me in the rain into a dip, then he hugs me and picks me up. He starts spinning with me in his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist and he kisses me. It is not like a normal kiss though it was like we wanted something else it was so intense and he gets in the car with you still on top of him. You don't want to stop but he stops for a couple minutes and puts the back seats down so there is a lot of room in the back. 

(SMUT WARNING)

He climbs to the back bringing me with him. "Are you sure you wanna do this here?" I said quickly. "Of course I do, I don't wanna wait I just want you now. You're beautiful and have the cutest smile it makes me crazy thinking about you." My heat did dropped and I was so happy. I immediately get in the back and get on top of him. He kissed me on my neck and then he placed a finger inside of me. He starts to curl it and uncurl it faster and faster. As we are making out he adds 2 fingers going faster I started moaning. He moved it up to three and I was so relaxed, as he took out the fingers he asked If I wanted to do it. 

I told him I did but he wasn't sure. He sat there for a minute just kissing me until he took the rest of our clothes off. He slowly put the tip in at an angle. My breath hitched as it felt so good and as he thrusted harder and harder I moaned in each one. 

This was the first time we have both moaned after every thrust. I wanted it deeper and so I put my legs on top of his shoulders and begged him to go deeper. He put one hand on your upper thigh and the other hand rubbing your clit. He used the last hand to pull your hands to sit up so I'm in a v shape. He thrust so hard your back arches so fast and you scream at the same time. 

"FUCK YES"
"You - Enjoying - This?" He asked in-between thrusts.

I couldn't even respond I was beyond in that state my eyes rolling to the back of my head, the mascara smeared everywhere. He finishes up and fills you up with cum. You guys lay there for a solid 10 minutes until you get dressed. 

We drove home and he placed his hand on my thigh. We got home and we sat in my room and cuddled. I decided I needed to do a stream and so Clay sat on my chair and I sat with him, I started stream and the viewers started to flood in. I joined VC with Niki and we just laughed a lot I started to laugh and dream wrapped his arms around you and whispered in your ear.
"God I want you so bad right now."
I whispered back "Oh if you want me than take me."
"But you're live."
"I'll be fine I can keep quiet."
"Okayy suit yourself."
Dream had his arm around you and he pulled down my spandex shorts and started with 2 fingers and went pretty deep and all around. I tried to continue the stream. Me and Niki made a kingdom in the SMP and it looked so good. Clay stuck 3 fingers in and I had to slap my mouth to stop the moan. I decided to end the stream because at this point I desired him.

I raided Niki and I said bye. "Bye love you Niki!" She said I love you back and I turned off my PC. I stood up and turned to Clay, He stood up and I pushed him onto the bed. "I have a surprise for you" I whispered with a seductive voice.  I walked into my closet and changed into this red lingerie. I walked out and pushed him onto the bed.

"I like the outfit." He said with a deep voice.
"Oh how would you like to take it off me.
"I would like it very much."

He grabbed me so fast my breath hitched. He flipped me to be laying on the bed he give me little kisses on all of my body and left 5 bruises. Clay dipped around before he put it in. That made me want it even more. He did it softly and slowly over time sped up. Between every thrust I would Moan. "I -" Then Another moan when I was just trying to tell him how I was super close. he understood. and lifted my legs up which lifted my back and did one hard thrust that you could hear the clapping. At that moment my toes curled and I threw my head back. We finished and laid together in bed.

(SMUT ENDS)

"Y/N? Can I tell you something?"
"Of course you can!"
"Well I just want to tell you that umm I love you and I have since the moment I arrived at your door. You make me so happy and I just want to be with you. So I guess I want to say is will you be my girl friend?"
"Of course I will! I love you too and I fell so hard for you, we will need to hangout again very quickly."
"I'm so glad you think the same way!" 

He kissed me and hugged me tightly. I went and took a shower and put on one of dreams hoodies and some sweat pants. When I walked out Clay went in to shower. As he was showering I decided to wash the bed sheets and just cleaned up. When he got out we went down stairs and watched a movie. He chose kissing booth so we could kiss every time they did. After that movie we just fell asleep on the couch.

The next morning we woke up at 7 to go to the airport I drove him to the airport and I had to say goodbye. I got out of the car to give him a hug and I was bawling. He squeezed me so tight and picked me up while hugging. When he was about to leave I stopped him and said.

"I love you Clay."
"I love you too Y/N."

As I watched him walk off into the airport I broke down crying. I couldn't believe he was gone. I got into my car and saw that he left a hoodie in there for me which smelt like him. My eyes were teary as I drove home and I listened to the songs we listen to together. As I got home and walked inside the memories from the past week flooded in. 

I looked around and I fell to the floor and cried. I cried for hours and hours. Until I made way to my room and laid down in Clay's hoodie and laid in the bed we once shared.

I woke up the next morning with a raging head ache and I felt so alone in my room. I looked at my phone and I had 5 texts from Clay 2 missed calls from him 2 texts from Niki 1 text from George and Sapnap. I was so confused but when I opened Clays texts it said.

Clay <3

11:30pm: Hey cutie

12:07am: Are you okay?

12:30am: You haven't talked to me since I left are you okay?

1:26am: Well I am going to bed sleep good gorgeous!
1:26am: Goodnight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I responded to his texts saying I was fine I was just asleep. I responded to everyone else's texts and I felt too empty to get out of bed at first. A little later I got up and put my hair in a messy bun, I went down stairs and made some eggs and avocado toast. 

I ate my breakfast as I logged on twitch to see Nick, Clay, and George doing a Collab stream, I logged on to watch and it made me laugh so much. That made me happier so I got up and started getting ready for the day.