The Excitement *

PLAY MUSIC AT SMUT

Once we got to the airport I saw Nathan I got out of the car to give him a hug. Once Clay got out of the car Nathan ran up to him and gave him a hug. Clay started to laugh because he ran away from me straight to him. We all got in the car and started jamming out to music. We played some bangers. When we got back to the house we moved Nathan into one of the empty rooms by the living room. We enrolled him in school and we all just hung out. I went upstairs because I started to think about my mom and it made me sad and I just was crying. About 20 minutes into crying Clay walked in the room. 

"Hey are you okay? :(" 
"Ya I am fine." I said in between gasps for air.
"I'm sorry honey I mean it is your 21st birthday!"
"Yeah it is!"

He grabbed my waist softly and pulled me up to hug me. He slightly picked me up while hugging me since I was so short. I wrapped my legs around him and I said thank you. We sat there in silence for about 10 minutes. A little after I got close to Clay's ear and asked him a question.
"I don't want to leave ever, I want to be with you forever, you are always here for me."
"I don't ever want to leave, you are mine and you always will be mine."
He laid down with me on him still. I fell asleep doing the girl sleeping position on him. As I was sleeping Nathan went out and made some friends and just played basketball all day. We went through the day normally and at about 8:30 at night Nathan got home. I asked him where he had been and he told us he was out playing basketball so we just said cool and ate some alfredo I had cooked. After dinner Nathan asked if he could sleep over at his friends house so we said yeah and he went over to the neighbors. After me and Clay sat on the couch and watched 'The Conjuring' Since I have never seen it. I jumped so much and every time I did he held me tighter.

After the movie was over he picked me up and I was on edge. He grabbed some Champaign and took me outside to the little gazebo. He poured the drink and turned the fairy lights on until he started to talk again.
"Can I ask you something serious?"
"Yeah what's up?"
"Well I know we have only been a thing for 7 months now but I have fallen for you Y/N and you will forever be my whole life. It is a little quick but will you make me even happier and marry me?" He said getting on one knee.
I started to tear up and I said yes. He picked me up and spun me around, he kissed me for a solid minute. After we drank the Champaign and just enjoyed each others company it was 12:30. We turned the fairy lights off and went up to the bedroom. He carried me up and laid me down softly and we made out. We made out for about 20 minutes until things escalated.

(SMUT WARNING!! PLAY MUSIC HERE)

He slowly started to kiss my body. He worked his way all the way down to my feet brining my pants with him. I laid there breathing heavily because he kept sucking up a tiny bit of skin teasing me. Stopped after he got my pants off and looked me dead in the eye. I gave him a grin of consent. We both weren't drunk so we were both aware of the consent. He took my underwear off as I took my shirt off leaving myself in just a bra with my hair down. He started to move his tongue in a circular motion and he slid his tongue inside me which was very unexpected but felt so good. When he finished he flipped me to be on top of him. I pulled his pants down while giving him a slight grin. I kissed down his body to his cock. As I was about to go down on him until he pulled my head up and whispered in my ear "No I need to pleasure you". He flipped me over and started to finger me vigorously. He reached his finger so deep into me and pushed up to three fingers in.

I told him I was close and so he stopped. I worked my way up to his ear and whispered softly. "I want you to cum in me." He looked shocked but nodded his head and listened to me. He did a cool trick and flipped me to the bottom and pinned me to the mattress. I was so shocked that I blushed and he started teasing me. He stroked his shaft a couple times before inserting but as soon as he did I moaned. He started giggling and went very soft but fast. It felt so good I started to moan his name in-between thrusts. I held on to the headboard to become more stable. That made him be able to push deeper inside of me. Then he lifted my legs to my shoulders to get even pleasure for me and him both. We both  were moaning each other's names and you could tell we were both close. He pointed out how tight I was. I was breathing heavily and he was matching that.