The Visitors *

After each make out scene we would be gasping. After our lips left he slipped me a small smile and it was super cute and gave me butterflies. Another make out scene happened and I was sitting on his lap with my hands in his hair. 

(SMUT WARNING)

Things started escalating very fast. I started to grind our hips together as I felt him get hard. I had to admit that I thought that was super hot. He turned to the side and laid me on the couch not breaking the lip connection. He asked me if I were okay with it only making a tiny break from the kiss. He took another break and I told him that I was okay with it. Him asking only made it 10 times better. He started kissing my neck and sucking at the same time. He lifted up my shirt and sat there for a second admiring my body. He started kissing my chest leaving marks, I made very quiet noises in pleasure. He took my bra off and circled his tongue on my nipple.

I had my hands in his hair as my head was tilted back. He got up kneeling and it looked like he was going for my shorts. Before he had time to I got on my knees and pushed him down. I started kissing his neck making my way down to his sweats. When I got there I pulled them down and took his dick out. I started to pump the shaft and I improved on speed just to see him through his head back in a moan. I put my mouth on his tip and started to deep throat it, I got to the base and I was very impressed with myself. I kept going and went faster and faster, he stopped me and brought me up to his lips and kissed me.

"Let me pleasure you now" He said in a deep voice.

He pushed me back onto the couch and removed my shorts he started to kiss my lips while making circular motion on my clit with his hand. He finally stroked his shaft 2 times and then he stuck it in. He put it in soft and slow, he started going faster and faster going deeper each thrust. With every thrust I would let out a moan leaving no time for air I would be gasping for air. We were moaning at the same time and getting louder and louder for each thrust. He put my legs onto his shoulders and he put his hands on my neck and put a little pressure. That turned me on so much the butterflies in my stomach got worse and worse. He pushed deeper and got the whole 8 inches in. As the whole thing was in I let out a moan so loud he started to giggle and tell me to be quieter or the neighbors will hear me. I couldn't talk back because I got interrupted by a moan each time. I was about to cum so I flipped over so he was laying on the couch and I was on top.

I put my hands on his chest and ran my finger down his 6 pack, then I started to ride on him and go faster and faster that you could hear how fast we were going. The clapping got so loud and then we both reached our climax. We stayed there laying on top of each other for about 20 minutes gasping for air. Once we could breathe again we got dressed and cleaned the couch, We went upstairs and he grabbed me by my waist and brought me in close. He kissed my lips softly 3 times one after another. He whispered in my ear, "Let's take a shower".  So we started the shower and Clay got undressed again and put his clothes in the dirty laundry. He got in the shower and so I took my clothes off put them in the hamper and hopped in the shower with Clay and both showered fast remembering that Nick and George were going to land at the air port in 3 hours.

(SMUT ENDS)

When we finished showering we both got out wrapping my towel around myself and him wrapping his towel around himself. We both got dressed and I did my makeup and my hair. Clay just put a little gel in his messy blonde wavy hair just to put it in it's place. He picked me up and put me onto his back and gave me a piggy back ride downstairs. When we got downstairs it was 10:45pm and we put on our shoes and got in the car. It was kind of late but we drove 30 minutes to the airport. When we arrived we waited 15 minutes for Nick and George to come out to the car. When Clay Saw Nick and George when they were barely recognizable and Clay got out and ran up and hugged them. He had a huge grin on his face and seeing that made me very happy.

They all got to the car and I gave them all hugs. I felt short still because Nick was 5'10 and George was 5'9. I was so excited to catch up with every body. Nick called shot gun but Clay wasn't happy with that. I let him sit in front and Clay gave me a sad look, it made me giggle but it was fine because I was just talking to George the whole time. It was funny seeing the boys pick at each other. We got to the house and we gave the guys a tour of the house and showed them the two guest rooms. Nick obviously ran and picked the biggest room. As Nick and George bickered with each other Clay hugged me from behind and squeezed me closely. We giggled and watched them but as soon as they stopped Clay leaned over and kissed me. 

"Ima go play games with the guys."
I giggled. "Okay have fun and be smart."
"Okay I will! Love you cutie."
"Love you."

They went downstairs to the game room and I went into my bedroom and I watched some Tiktok. I got a call from Lily and I was super excited, I answered the phone and she told me how her and Alex are on there way to Florida and wanted to know if they could stay with me and Clay. I told them hold on a second and I ran downstairs to the game room and I leaned in.
"Hey is it alright if Lily and Alex come stay with us for a while."
All the guys looked at me, "ALEX LIKE QUACKITY ALEX??"
"Yes haha the Quackity Alex."
"Yeah that's fine as long as they are okay sharing a room."
"Okie sounds good have fun boys."
"Thanks."

I told them they could stay and I was super excited. Lily sounded super excited too, we got off the phone and I went into the kitchen and made the boys a snack. I made some popcorn and I brought some chips into the game room. I sat down in Clay's lap and he put his arms around me and I snuggled into him. He played games on the PS5 with Nick and George and I fell asleep in Clay's arms. About 2 hours later Clay woke me up and we decided it was time for bed since it was about 3:23am and everyone was exhausted. We made sure that Nick and George were in there rooms safely and we locked up the house and made it to our room.

"Oh god finally some alone time." He started kissing my neck softly.
"Oh stop we can't do this right now we have guests over." He looked at me sadly "But we can stay quiet."
"No" I said giggling "Here I'll make you a deal. We can make out for a little but nothing else until we are all the way alone."
"That will do I guess."

He started kissing me and picked me up. He closed the door and pinned me up against the door and kissed me hungrily. He moved me to the bed and we laid in bed and made out very aggressively. It was so passionate and hot and it gave me butterflies, We got to the point where we were gasping for air in between each kiss. I stopped us and he looked sad but he was okay. We both got up and changed into PJ's, I put on one of Clay's shirts and I had some black underwear on. He had Gray sweats on and a white  tee-shirt, He came and laid with me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulled me in close and we spooned all night. I fell asleep so quickly and he fell asleep quickly after that.