The Donation

For the record got a little inspiration from @EmmaEisenbraun_ and @dreamtbtch so go follow her! Also read the description if you haven't already!

It was a Tuesday when I was streaming. I started out streaming some bedwars on Hypixel. It was a normal stream and I was having fun with my viewers and doing challenges with them. It came to a point where I was at 1.7k viewers and we were all just talking while I played bedwars.

 I started to laugh my ass off when I got a dono for 5$ saying "what do you call a pig that does karate? Pork chops!" I was so tired that I found it extremely funny. I was laughing so hard to the point I couldn't even talk straight until I got a dono for 150$ from Dream saying " your laugh is very contagious" I was shocked. I immediately thanked him and continued with my stream. After an hour and 12 minutes of streaming I ended my stream and raided HannahXXRose. 

About 10 minutes after I ended stream I got a notification on tiktok. I always reply to the dms I get when after streams. I looked and I was shocked to see it was Dream. It took me 5 minutes to be brave enough to open the dm. But when I finally did it said

"Hey, I loved your stream today and it brightened my day! would you be willing to join the Dream SMP or something? Just text me my number is (407) - 376 - 8930"

I was sitting there so shocked but happy at the same time. I decided to text him to just see what happened. I was so anxious for an answer I couldn't think straight. I decided that I should take a nice hot shower to clear my mind. I went to the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun, I took off my makeup and started the shower. I got in the shower and played my shower playlist on Spotify. After my shower I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me.

 I checked my phone as I was walking into my room so I could change. When I picked up my phone I saw a text from dreams number. I opened it as soon as I could and read the text, it said. 

"Hey! I am glad that you texted me, If I am being completely honest you are so funny and so pretty, Would you like to call and get to know each other?"

I responded with "Thank you so much! I have been following you for such a long time. I would love to call, I have nothing from now till tomorrow morning."

"Okay awesome! Ill call you now then and we can just talk."

At the time I saw this text I was dressed and sitting on my couch in my sweats with a baggy shirt and a messy bun. I got ready for the call and I wanted a snack so I made some Kettle Corn. I heard my phone ringing so I rushed over to see dream voice calling. 

I answered right away to his voice. It sounded so sweet and dreamy. We talked for ever it seemed like, talking to him made me feel happy. The amount of times we both broke out into laughing fits. His wheeze caught me off guard but I loved it. 

We just kept talking till about 5:30 am 7:30am for dream. I looked at the time and told him we probably should get some sleep. His tired voice was so adorable and it made me blush. He sounded sad but said okay and than we said our goodbyes.

As soon as the call ended I fell asleep. I didn't even have enough energy to move upstairs to my bed. I slept in till 1:15, I woke up to a text from dream saying. "Good morning! I hope you slept good." It made me smile immediately, I replied with a morning text and got up to make some breakfast.