The Rain +

(Reminder the + means fluff and * means smut)

After he sat down on the couch with me he asked again what we were going to do. I told him that we could do whatever but I really wanna go to the park for a picnic! He agreed and smiled to my excitement. I giggled and jumped up pulling his hand with me.

"Hurry hurry lets make the picnic basket!"
"Okay okay" he said while giggling.

He picked me up and put me on hanging over his shoulder and set me down in the kitchen. We both were in a laughing fit. Hearing his wheeze made me laugh even harder. Finally we settled down and he told me that my laugh was cute which obviously made me blush.

"lets make the lunch now heh."
"Alright, than stop distracting me."
"Pssh if anything you're distracting."
"Oh come on now" He said with a small wheeze."

After about 30 minutes we finally got the picnic packed. We went down to the car and he insisted on driving. I let him and we gammed out to music, He grabbed my hand with one hand while the other was on the wheel. It made me feel whole and at peace. After I directed him to the park we got out and found a cute spot under a big willow tree. We set up the blanket and began to eat. We brought sandwiches, grapes, strawberries, Apple cider and for dessert we bought some cupcakes from Walmart.

 We began eating and we got to the cupcakes and he grabbed one and put some frosting on my face and so it was on my lips and nose. I started to giggle and I did the same back. We leaned in close looking deeply into each other's eyes as if we were gonna kiss. Than it started raining and we both started laughing. He grabbed me in close and kissed me. I wish it lasted forever. As he was so tall he picked me up. When it ended I let out a small giggle and I was out of breathe.

It finally clicked in that we were soaking wet and so we packed up the picnic very fast and he grabbed my hand and we ran to the car. We drove home soaking wet, when we got home I got two towels and gave him one. I took a shower and got into sweat pants and my bralette, I walked down stairs and sat on the couch 10 minutes later Clay walks out with a big hoodie and sat by me. I got cold so he took it off and gave me his hoodie. It smelt so good and it was so warm. I made us some hot cocoa and we watched a movie.

We cuddled under a blanket and I could feel his heart beating. After the movie we went upstairs. We went to lay down on my bed and just cuddled, he started to play with my hair and I fell right asleep. The way I was so close to him and I could hear him breathing just made it absolutely awesome.

When I woke up he was already out of bed and gone. I walked downstairs to see that he made cinnamon rolls. He was so cute with his messy fresh out of the shower hair. I saw him and I automatically smiled. I walked down to him and he gave me a tight hug with his arms around my waist.

We sat down and ate breakfast together. Today was the day we were going to announce the meet up so we were super excited. Clay put on his dream mask and filmed a tiktok dance with me. I posted it with the caption "Guess who is with me!"

About an hour later I already had 10 Million likes since Dream re-posted it. Later we did a short Minecraft stream and my whole chat was freaking out and shipping us but we denied it. We were laughing pretty much all stream and it was super fun.

We ended stream and we were just talking when he grabbed my face. He put his hand on my chin and got close to my lips and whispered "You are so cute when flustered." Which made you even more flustered and I started to blush and than he kissed me. 

He kissed me for so long and we started to make out. I sat on top of him straddled as we made out. The long kissing and the gasps of air made everything in the world feel like heaven. We finally finished and I just laid into him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I told him he could stream and so he played MC while I was laying on him and I took a little nap.

After he was done with stream he uploaded the vod and I was still asleep. So he joined a VC with Sapnap, George, Quakity, and Karl. They talked for about an hour until I woke up. When I woke up he hung up and he said.

"Hey gorgeous, how was your little nap?"
"It was nice I mean you are very comfy!"
He let out a little wheeze and said "Oh I'm  glad I loved seeing you comfortable with me."

After that I smiled and got up, I told him I had to go talk to Lily because she texted me while I was asleep. So I left and talked to Lily and we talked for a solid hour and a half which was insane. After we ate some lunch and than just spent the rest of the day binge watch Outer banks which we started that day. Than we ate dinner and just quieted down for the night. We went upstairs and laid down and passed out right away, with me in his arms and him in mine.