The Ex +

(TW Manipulation and Sexual assault and Yelling)
( Listen to the song if you want )

The next morning I woke up in Clay's arms and I heard the doorbell. I got up without waking Clay up and I put my hair in a messy bun and put Clay's hoodie on with shorts. I waddled down  to the door since my legs still were hurting. I answered the door and saw my ex Josh. 

(A bit about Josh, he is Y/N's ex and he manipulated her and tried to sexually assault her. he is 5'7 and cheated on her many times at one point with her old best friend Izzy. He is a scary dude who is all into drugs.)

My mouth dropped in fear as I saw him. I couldn't move all of the bad memories came flooding in and I started to tear up. and I started to panic as he walked inside and closer to me. I started screaming to try and get Clay to come downstairs. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE AFTER EVERYTHING" I yelled as I started to sob
"Heh, you think I'm here cuz I actually like you, I'm here to get what I rightfully earned, your body."
"NO STOP GET AWAY FROM ME!"
"Stop resisting it'll only make it worse." He grabbed my hand tightly and I began to scream louder and louder.
"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"

I must of screamed loud enough because Clay came running down the stairs with no shirt on and grey sweats. He looked furious and as if he were going to kill him.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING." He yelled. " GET OFF HER YOU CREEP OBVIOUSLY SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU." He pushed Josh and punched him in the face.

I was totally shook and I fell on the ground sobbing. Clay kicked the guy out and locked the  door. He knelt down and held me in his arms, he didn't ask questions he just held me and he didn't move until I did. I stopped crying and I looked into his eyes, I said thank you to him. I explained everything to him and it only made him hug me harder. He picked me up and brought me upstairs.

"Lets have a chill day today if that is okay with you?"
"Yeah I'd love that, just me and you."
"Of course and we can order olive garden post mates."
"Thank you again."

We ordered olive garden and ate it all up. at this point it was 4pm. We just sat and played Minecraft together which made me feel ten times happier. We just hung out together and he definitely made me forget about what happened with Josh.

We sat on my  bed and watched some tiktok until Clay got a call from his best friend George. He answered and was talking to him for a while and then I heard George say something that intrigued me.

"Where are you Dream? I haven't seen you online since the other day we talked?"
"Well I've been um 'visiting' with Y/N."
"Y/N!! Oh my god did you sleep with her? You have not been on social media that is rare."
"Oh come on you know I won't tell you" (He whispers after "When she's in the room.")

"CLAY" I said while I pushed him flirty
"Whatttt he is my best friend!"

I rolled my eyes and I chuckled. He finished up the call out side the room and kinda crawled on top of me. He kissed my neck and than kissed my lips, he giggled and whispered in my ear.

"Wanna do something funnnn?"
I giggled "And what would that be?"
"Well you have a patio and you have a hot tub."
"And?"
"Wanna be teenagers and act like we are sneaking out, do things our parents would be disappointed with?"
"I'm down lets change."

We changed but I finished first I wore my yellow bikini that I bought before Clay got here. I sat on the bed and waited for him to come out of the bathroom. I watched a bit of tiktok and waited for him to finish. He came out of the bathroom and grabbed my hips to stand me up.

"Damn you are so gorgeous."

I giggled and said thank you. He kissed me three times and then took me out back to the hot tub.  He got in first and pulled me in and hugged me tightly, I was so happy and I started to tease him by not kissing him when he tried. I could tell he really wanted me to so I ended up kissing him back.