Seeing that sudden picture in my head, I let out a snort. Holding back my laughs.

"What?!?" He angrily yells towards Karma. He then turns to me. "Oy (Y/n) I can see you laughing you bastard!!" He exclaims pointing a finger at me.

"Karma, the aggressive fighter together with Nagisa, the composed assassin!" Kataoka informs with a smile.

"But, who takes the third seat?" Maehara questions.

And for some reason, everyone starts facing towards me. Making me jump with slight confusion. 

"No way." I immediately rejected, knowing what they're hinting.

"Yeah, they make a good team. Karma the aggressive assassin, with Nagisa, the composed assassin, and, (Y/n), the trickster assassin." Kataoka spoke up, a smile on.

"Oh definitely. With those three, they might actually get the hijacking job done." Rio spoke up with a grin.

"Rio!" I exclaim out, appalled by her betrayal.

"What??" Rio replies with a smile. "After all, Nagisa and Karma fought hard enough to bring the whole class together."

"Plus, with you there, you can keep the two in check." Fuwa pipes up with a smile.

"What am I? Their babysitter?" I say sighing out.

"You're more like a bridge connecting them, though." Kayano chimes in with a smile.

"Ugh." I groan, placing my face onto my desk as I ignored everyone around me.

Just what in the hell are they thinking dragging me into this? Itona wanted to be part of it, why not let him be the 3rd person?

As much as going to space sounds fun and cool, Karma and Nagisa might still need a conversation about their friendship.

"Ne, (Y/n), Karma." Nagisa suddenly spoke up, facing towards us.

Perking my head up, I stare at Nagisa, waiting for him to continue.

"Let's give it a shot." He says with a smile. "A graduation trip to outer space with your friends? What could be better?" He finishes, a smile still plastered on.

Karma and I look at Nagisa, then to each other, then back to Nagisa. A small smile adorning our features, already having an answer.

"Okay, okay. I did promise I'd hear you out." Karma replies shrugging his shoulders with a smile.

"Yeah, so did I. I can't go back on my word." I said, giving him a smile as I propped my head up under my palm.

-time skip-

3rd POV

At Cape Shimazu Space Center, 6 students were currently swiftly sprinting down around the premises.

Karma and Nagisa crouched down in front of a chained fence, connecting their arms together to launch both Hinano, Yada, and Kimura over the fence.

Once the two girls were over the fence, they removed their assassin clothing and started changing into the clothes that they brought inside a bag.

Kimura on the other hand, hid behind bushes, while Karma, (Y/n), and Nagisa were crawling through the underground tunnels.

Currently, both Yada and Hinano were wearing casual clothes as a disguise. Seeing the room they need to infiltrate, they both entered and starting acting.

"Wow, cool!" Yada starts, both her and Hinano entering the room as they looked at the room in awe.

"This is where you launch rockets, right?" Hinano commented.