Turn 1: Ryoma Shindou

Ryoma: So this is a story about me....

Ryoma: (Woke up and saw the clock) "Eh?! I'm late!"

He then ran to the bathroom to get prepared for school....

Ryoma: My name is Ryoma Shindou, I'm a 12 year old boy who's about to enter junior high school...

After that, he ran to the dining room and saw her mother already preparing breakfast and her sister already getting prepared to go to school...

Tokoha: "Ryoma, did you overslept?"

Ryoma: "S-Sorry.... I can't sleep last night so..."

Haruko: "Are you nervous that you're now a junior high school student?"

Ryoma: "Eh? Maybe..."

Tokoha: "Okay now, eat your breakfast or else you're going to be late on your first day..."

Ryoma: "Ah okay!" This is my family.... My mother's name is Tokoha Shindou and my little sister name is Haruko Shindou... well, we call her Haru.

Soon after he finished his breakfast, he prepared himself to go to school...

Ryoma: "I'm going!"

Tokoha: "Yes, be careful!"

Ryoma: (Running) "This is not good.... I'm going to be late."

Luckily enough, he managed to be on time.... but the other students were already prepared in line...

Ryoma: As I said earlier, I'm about to be a junior high school student. I'm studying at Harumi Junior High School.... my mother said that this is the same school she and my father went back in the days...

Teacher: "So, on your first day at this school... you all will have a tour around this school building and an introduction as well."

Ryoma: Mother and father went to this school when they were at my age... will these teachers know that I'm their son?

Then, the new students went on to see the school building and all of their activities.... After that, they have an introduction and Ryoma met some new friends there....

Teacher: "Now, you all will be split into a groups of six people. In that group, you all will introduce yourself to the people in your group."

Ryoma: "So this is the group..."

Yuki: "Nice to meet you all, my name is Yuki Hirota..."

Nozomi: "My name is Nozomi Yamaguchi..."

Sayaka: "And my name is Sayaka Ohori..."

Ryoma: "Y-Yeah... nice to meet you girls."

Yuki: "Now it's time for you three boys to introduce yourself."

Kazuya: "Nice to meet you all, my name is Kazuya Shouji..."

Ryoma: Shouji? I feel like I heard that name before...

Tatsumi: "My name is Tatsumi Kiba. Nice to meet you all."

Yuki: "Kiba? Ah... you're the son of Shion Kiba?"

Sayaka: "The chairman of Kiba Corporation?"

Tatsumi: (Smiling) "Yes! He's my father..."

Yuki: "Ah... no wonder you're so handsome..."

Nozomi: "Of course, because his father is the amazing Shion Kiba."

Tatsumi: "Ahehehe..."

Yuki: "So, it's your turn to introduce yourself... curly cup hair..."