Chapter 3

Taehyung watched as Jungkook walked out of his office and shut the door. Then he turned to the two little kids on the other side of the office.

Taehyung calmly walked up to the two, making his presence known, but also making sure that he was still a little far away. He saw how the two tensed up when the noticed Taehyung sitting down a few feet away.

Taehyung spoke in a soft voice as he said "Hello guys, my name is Taehyung, but you can call me Tae if Taehyung is too long." The twins shyly looked at eachother and then back at Taehyung. Soo-ah was the first to speak up "I-Im Soo-ah... this is Min-joon."

Taehyung smiled brightly making the twins feel less tense. Taehyung then spoke up and said "I'm here to watch you guys while your dad is busy, but I want to make sure you guys are okay with everything first." Both twins nodded their heads as Taehyungs said "Okay, your dad said we are able to leave his office if we want to, but do you guys want to stay here and play instead?"

The twins thought about it before Min-joon said "I want to go out..." followed by Soo-ah giving a head nod of agreement. Taehyung smiled again before saying "Great!" And standing up, offering a hand to the small children. Both took one of his hands and stood up.

As they exited the office, they continued to hold Taehyungs hands and started to warm up to the bubbly boy. Taehyung took them down to the main floor and then outside to the small park across the street.

As they walked, they continued talking about toys, favorite colors, and some other kid stuff. Both twins had finally gotten comfortable around Taehyung and were starting to be themselves.

Once they got to the park Min-joon suddenly turned around and gently hit Taehyungs side and then running off saying "Tag your it!" Taehyung laughed and chased after Min-joon, along with Soo-ah joining the game and running as far way from Taehyung as possible.

And a while of playing tag, Taehyung flopped down on the ground and said "Okay, Tae needs a small break!" The twins both giggled and flopped downon either side of Taehyung, snuggling into his sides. After a few more hours of playing Taehyung looks at the time. It was around noon so Taehyung decided it was time to stop playing "Okay guys, your dad should be done in about an hour, in the meanwhile do you want to go get lunch?"

Both kids eyes sparkled as they yelled "Yes please!" Taehyung laughed as they walked back over to his car to grab his wallet. Taehyung smiled and said "Since I don't have carseats for you guys we're just gonna have to go to the place down the street for lunch, okay?" Both kids smiled and nodded their heads.

So yet again they all walked hand in hand down the street to the restaurant. It was a pretty nice restaurant, and everyone was very nice when they got there. They were quickly waited on, and their food came out pretty quick as well. After about 40 minutes, they all finished up, Taehyung paid the bill, and they headed back to the office.

Yet again they walked hand in hand back up to Jungkooks office. Once they got there all three of them sat down on the floor. Taehyung smiled and said "So what was your favorite part today?" Both of them thought for a moment before Soo-ah piped up and said "I liked playing at the park with you and bubba!" Taehyung smiled and said "Yeah that was a lot of fun! How about you Min-joon?" Min-joon smiled and said "I liked the food!" With a small pat on his belly.

Jungkook finally finished his meeting and he rushed back to his office, very nervous for how it went. He walked in his office to see Taehyung sitting cross-legged on the floor with Soo-ah in his lap while Min-joon did some weird dance in front of them, making them laugh. Jungkook stood there sort of shocked for a second, before smiling. He ended up walking over and sitting next to Taehyung and Soo-ah. He was yet again surprised when neither of the twins launched themselves at him, and instead kept playing with Taehyung. There really was something different about this boy.

***

A few hours had gone by and Jungkook was getting ready along with Taehyung. Jungkook had picked up the sleepy Min-joon and looked over at Taehyung while saying "Hey Taehyung, do you mind picking up Soo-ah and bringing her to my car?" Taehyung smiled and said "Sure." Taehyung gently picked up Soo-ah and followed Jungkook out to his car.

Jungkook gently placed Min-joon in his seat before heading over to help Taehyung with Soo-ah. But by the time he got over there she was already buckled up and saying goodbye to Taehyung. Jungkook patiently stood next to Taehyung, waiting for him to shut the door. When Taehyung finally shut the door he was surprised to see Jungkook standing right there.

"Oh... it's just you." Jungkook chuckled and said "Thanks for today Taehyung." Taehyung smiled and said "Oh yeah! It's really no problem, I love little kids." Jungkook smiled before saying "Well I also meant for this morning, you really helped my calm down." Taehyung blushed a bit at the compliment before saying "Its no problem Jungkook, I love to help anytime I can."

Jungkook smiled and said "Hey uhm, this is kinda of a weird thing to ask, but can I hug you? I mean you just really comforted me today and I've really just had a bad day toda-" Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung wrapping his arm around Jungkooks torso and resting his head on Jungkook shoulder. "You don't ever have to ask Jungkook. We all have bad days sometimes... I'm glad you are trying to take it out in a calm manner and not doing anything stupid."

Jungkook was shocked for a moment but he quickly wrapped his own arms around Taehyungs body and tightly hugged him, putting face in the crook of his neck. Taehyung felt a tear hit his neck as he hugged Jungkook, so he slowly traced circles into Jungkooks back, making him calm down and stop crying.

They hugged for another minute before they eventually let go and Jungkook started the drive home. They drove in silence for the first couple of minutes before the sleepy Soo-ah spoke up and said "Daddy?" Jungkook looked back at her and responded "Hmm?" Soo-ah smiled at her dad before she said "I really like TaeTae." Jungkook stayed silent for a moment, thinking back to his hug with Taehyung before responding "Yeah, I think I really like him too."