"That looks familiar." she said "You only have 30 seconds to guess!" Ella shouted.

"Pitch Perfect!" Irene answered, Hyeri squeals and run towards her partner and pulls her into a hug "You're awesome!" she said.

"Nah, you seem to know the whole step of I saw the sign and it's one of my favorite movies!" Irene answered "Okay who’s next?" Ella asks.

As for Chaeyoung and Jennie, the redhead gives a thumbs up to her best friend and Irene, she knows that the brunette is good at guessing games. She looks at Jennie who seems oblivious to what's going on and she starts to get nervous.

"Okay Aunt SeuLis, time to beat is 25 seconds." Ella informed them "Oh piece of cake! I can do this by milliseconds!" Lisa answered. Seulgi did the same, places her hand in the box and read what's written on it "Survival Thriller." She said.

"Bring it on! We're going to take the crown from you bitches." Chaeyoung clears her throats and points her finger at Ella letting Lisa know that there's a minor with them "Oh my bad red, what I mean is twigs!"

Ella laughs and reset her timer "Okay, timer starts now!" Seulgi held up two fingers also then places both of her hands on her head clasp together forming a triangle.

(A/N: like a dorsal fin)

Chaeyoung smiles because she knows this is going to be hard but then she's shock when Lisa speaks "The Shallows!" Ella stops the timer and looks at Irene and Hyeri. Lisa guesses the title way too fast and that didn't go unnoticed to Chaeyoung who feels that something's not right on their game.

"How did you do that?" Chaeyoung asks the girl "Do what?"

"You guess the title and all Seulgi does is to place her hands on her head. There are a lot of shark movies in the 21st century Lisa."

She looks at the girls to ask for their help but none of them speak up "Well I got killer instinct like a shark so I know that's the right answer." Chaeyoung furrows her eyebrows, confused on Lisa's answer but didn't say anything.

"Okay to be fair, you can disqualify us. Is that okay with you Seul?"

"Fair enough, we can win some other time." Seulgi answers and sits on Lisa's side. Jisoo stands up before Ella can call her and places her hand inside the box. On the other hand, Jennie is watching Jisoo's every move and how Chaeyoung is smiling looking at her.

"Supernatural horror." She simply said and Jennie saw how she scratches her head.

Hah! I bet I'm better than her! Poor Joy!

She grins evilly while watching Jisoo standing at the center looking nervous "You girls ready?" Ella asks, Jisoo nods her head and Joy gives her thumbs up "Time to beat is still 25 seconds. Timer starts now!"

Jisoo just stand there for quite some time while the timer is running, losing 20 seconds for nothing so Joy furrows her eyebrows, Jennie still grinning evilly and doing a happy dance inside her head but then Jisoo looks at her then points a finger at the brunette sitting next to Chaeyoung. The other girls' looks at each other thinking what could be the movie Joy is guessing that sounded like Jennie.

Jisoo's partner analyzes the way Jennie is smiling, grinning and looking at Jisoo "Annabelle!" Joy shouted, Jisoo jumps up and down with a big smile on her face. Among the girls, Lisa is the first one to laugh then the rest follows.