XXXV

Wendy's hand clutch into the fabric. The coldness was bothering her despite the fact that the duvet was perfectly covering her entire body. She started to seek a position in where she would feel warmer. Until a long toned arm snakes in her body, pulling her against it.

Joy.

Wendy covered her face with her palms. She was so embarrassed.

The lady had only ask for a date and yet she gave her a one night stand.

Would it still be a one night stand if it already happened twice? Every after those two dates, she always finds herself at the bed beside this conceited lady.

"Stay still." Joy mumbled sexily, still half asleep.

"I need to go home." Wendy mumbled.

"Fine, but you know what happened last night, right? Again." Joy asked, making clear that everything was initiated by Wendy, for two times.

"I know! Don't rubbed it on my face." Wendy groaned.

Only if you haven't wear sexy dresses and looks at me with that kind of expression. I wouldn't end up with this.

"Good." Joy chuckled, completely pleased at the embarrassment plastered on Wendy's face.

"Uhm, Wendy?" Joy asked when she saw Wendy rumbling as she find her clothes.

"Yes?" Wendy asked annoyed.

"Are you still straight?" Joy asked, leaning at the wooden frame of the bed while her body was only covered by a thin white long sleeves.

Wendy gulped.

"Does it matter?" Wendy asked instead.

Joy smiled.

"Let's get on a serious date." Joy said and Wendy finds herself nodding without any hesitation.

"Yeri! I saw your name at the list! You are graduating!" Seulgi shouted outside Yeri's room.

Seulgi noticed that no one was coming to open the door. She decided to grab a megaphone and put a siren's sound on it through her phone.

"Oh my god! Who was dying?" Yeri came rushing to open the door with her eyes red and puffy from sleeping heavily.

"Idiot, no one was dying but you are graduating!" Seulgi said happily.

"I'm what? I'm dying?" Yeri asked, the sentence Seulgi has said was mixed up in her brain.

"How about you get up and fix yourself? I'm going to treat you anywhere you like." Seulgi asked.

"Unnie, are you doing this as a bribe since you steal back your snake? Are you assuming I wouldn't tell our unnies about this?" Yeri asked laughing.

"No, it's not that. My snake is still on wherever Wendy put it. I prayed for its safety."

"But, I kinda bought something. It's very small though, like, really, really, small and you wouldn't have notice it that it's actually inside the house."

"Another specie of tarantula?"

"No, it's not like a big deal. Really, you don't have to tell Irene and Wendy about it."

"Then tell me what is it."

"Seriously, let's get going. It's not a big deal. I swear." Seulgi chuckled.

"You'll tell me, or I'll tell-"

"It's a baby crocodile." Seulgi dropped the bomb and Yeri widened her eyes. She run her way towards the telephone downstairs and Seulgi run after her.