XXIII

Irene slammed Lisa in the latter's bed. She took off her top leaving her in her nude brassiere, Lisa looked at her in awe. Irene has the most perfect collarbone she ever known existed. Lisa was too amazed that she didn't notice Irene had already removed her trousers, revealing her black seamless underwear. Lisa moaned at the sight. Irene's skin was so white, pale and healthy looking at the same time, with her raven hair, she can pass as a vampire.

"Eager?" Lisa asked chuckling when she noticed that Irene was aggressively pulling down her leather pants.

"Help me, this is so tight." Irene mumbled after pressing a gentle kiss on Lisa's lips.

"Fine, weakling." Lisa said and kick her feet at the air to remove her pants.

"There you go." Irene said, throwing the pants somewhere else, a smile was resting beautifully in her face.

Irene immediately place her hands at the top of Lisa's underwear. Lisa moaned, she was wet enough since earlier. She started secreting sweet juices at the cafè and she wonders how wet she is right now.

"Lisa, you are dripping." Irene said as she suck the flesh below Lisa's jaw. Irene licked the trace of Lisa's prominent jaw while her hand started to move in circular motion, bringing Lisa in ecstasy.

"More, please." Lisa begged, biting Irene's shoulder.

Irene smiled and kissed Lisa's lips as her hand sneaks in the lacy underwear from the side, answering the question on Lisa's head. Lisa created breathy sounds when Irene's middle finger made a contact with her bundle of nerves.

"Of fudge, Irene." Lisa arched her back, her hips automatically rolled when Irene flicked her clitoris and started to massage it in circular motion, wanting more.

Lisa will surely cry if Irene would stop at this point and change her mind about not taking it slow. Her body was crying for Irene's touch.

"Turn around." Irene said, Lisa confusedly did her command.

Irene continuously lick the trail of Lisa's spine, downwards. Lisa's eyes rolled back. This was too much. She needs Irene's fingers shoving insider her, deep, fast, and hard.

"Irene~" Lisa moaned. Irene started to place soft wet kisses in her way upwards, and her tongue did a marvelous swirl on Lisa's nape.

"Fudge, you are so good at making me want you more." Lisa managed to say before aggressively grabbing Irene's hand and shove the two fingers inside her sweet tight hole, Lisa started to pump Irene's fingers in her core. Irene was taken aback but later on bit her lower lip as she find it hot when Lisa looked so desperate to be touch.

"Yes, yes, right there." Lisa removed her grip on Irene's wrist when Irene started to thrust her digits on her own.

"Oh god, deeper, faster." Lisa shut her eyes, she started to toy her nipples.

As much as Irene wanted to watch Lisa's expressions, she also wanted to taste those nipples inside her mouth. Irene leaned to suck the nipple in Lisa's right breast. Not long enough, she felt Lisa's hand shoving her head closer. Her hand grabbed a fistful of hair of Irene.

Irene's tongue swirled in Lisa's areola. She gave the other breast the same attention before adding another finger on Lisa's womanhood. Lisa shivered, her skin started to show goosebumps and Irene also noticed that the inside of Lisa's vaginal walls were squeezing her fingers tighter.

"Are you coming?" Irene asked, biting Lisa's lip until it bleeds a little. That hurts but Lisa loves it.

"Yes, keep filling me in with your magical digits. Irene~ you do me so good." Lisa moaned, her gaze locked into Irene's eyes.